Home»US»8 Stabbed at St. Cloud Mall in Jihad Knife Rampage: Muslim Asked Victims if They were Muslim

8 Stabbed at St. Cloud Mall in Jihad Knife Rampage: Muslim Asked Victims if They were Muslim

Pinterest WhatsApp

St. Cloud mall stabbing attack suspect referenced Allah during attack, asked at least one victim if they were Muslim before assault.

Muslims waging jihad always separate the Muslims from the non-Muslims (and apostates) for slaughter. If you recall, devout Muslims did this at the Westgate Mall, the Mumbai massacre (Jews got it the worst), Mali, Tunisia beach massacre, (even in Michigan), etc. The jihadis in Dhaka hacked 20 people to death, sparing only those who could recite the Qur’an, before engaging police in a 12-hour standoff.

The sharia-enforcing media scrubs all references to Allah, jihad, the war.

KVSC reports that one jihadi is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud Police continue to investigate the stabbing at Crossroads Mall.

An officer, who wishes to remain anonymous due to the ongoing case, says the first suspect was shot dead by a civilian with a conceal and carry permit.

Of course, that makes the case open and shut for the Second Amendment. But it won’t.


“Tweets thanks to Right Scoop.Suspect dead after Crossroads stabbing,” SC Times, September 17, 2016:

Several people were injured and the suspect died at Crossroads Center Saturday after a stabbing was reported about 8:15 p.m.

St. Cloud Police Sgt. Jason Burke told the Times multiple victims were taken to the hospital.

Later, in a 10 p.m. news conference, Burke confirmed that the suspect was killed and that his body was still inside the mall. Burke said an undetermined number of people still remain inside the mall, and that the investigation is ongoing.

Just before 11 p.m., St. Cloud Hospital Communications Specialist Chris Nelson told the Times that eight patients were taken to the hospital; seven others had injuries that were not life-threatening; one was admitted.
Sydney Weires was shopping at the mall with her friends, Jenna Remmele and Maggie Gelke, all three freshmen at the College of St. Benedict. Weires said they got to the mall at about 8:10 p.m. and started shopping in stores near J.C. Penney.

They were walking down the hallway toward Sears when they heard a loud scream.

“I saw this security guard sprinting down the hallway toward Target,” Weires said. “He was yelling, ‘Call the cops. Call the cops.’”

Weires said she and her friends followed the guard because they thought maybe there was a shoplifter or a kidnapping.

“We saw these two guys. One guy was bleeding from the side of his face,” Weires said. “He was screaming at us, ‘Get the F out!’”

The second man had blood on the back of his shirt, Weires said.

“They were just drenched,” Remmele added.

Weires said a few red lights on the drive to the mall and an impulsive decision to shop in Victoria’s Secret might have been pivotal for the friends.

“We would’ve been in that hallway. We could have been one of those victims,” Weires said. “It’s insane.”

The girls left the mall before the lockdown was implemented and saw a police car arriving as they left the mall parking lot, Weires said. They went back to their apartment and called family members.

Weires and Remmele broke down crying from the shock of their experience.

“We don’t really know what to think,” Remmele said. “Hearing the possibility of the number of people who could have been injured … it’s really scary.”

Danny Carranza of Willmar was with his children at the play area near Macy’s when the chaos started.

“People came running around the corner and I freaked out because I thought it was a terrorist attack or something because I saw a lot of people, so I grabbed my kids,” he said.

“I ran as much as I could and I heard someone yell ‘Stop! Stop!’ As soon as the door shut I heard gunshots.”

He and his children were released from lockdown by 11:20 p.m., but his wife was still inside the mall.

Carranza said police were checking identification and taking names of everyone as they were released from the mall.

Vivian Woods, an employee at Forever 21, said employees of the fashion store helped one victim who came into their store while they awaited an ambulance.

“That right there, I started crying. That was hard for me to swallow. It’s hard to fathom this happened here at this mall,” she said.

Harley and Tama Exsted of Isle, who were in St. Cloud today to watch their son play in a college golf tournament at Blackberry Ridge, were in the mall when the incident occurred.

“All of a sudden I heard pop pop pop,” Harley said. “I thought someone tipped over a shelf. All of a sudden these people started running. I just saw everybody running our way.”

“It was a pa-pow, and then we saw the people start to run, which didn’t catch me at first,” he said. “But when we heard the screaming, then we knew it was time to go.”

The couple escaped unharmed and said they helped another woman who was running from the scene to her car.

Worried relatives of shoppers have gathered near the scene.

Anthony Bellow, 18, a Technical High School student who recently moved to St. Cloud from Columbus, Ohio, went to the mall to visit his brother Dominic, 21, who works at Target, and was told to leave.

Bellow said his brother, whose shift was about a half-hour from ending when the violence broke out, sent him a text from inside Target that said there was a shooter in the mall.

“My brother and I have always been really close. I want to make sure he’s OK and give him a hug,” Anthony Bellow said.

Target employees huddled in the mens’ clothing department, Bellow said his brother had communicated by text message. They later moved up to the registers, he said.

Their mother, who is still in Ohio, asked Dominic to text her a photo from inside the mall to show he’s safe, and he did, Bellow said.

Adonis Samuels, 42, St. Cloud, was also outside the mall where his wife Roxanne is a manager at Clinique at Macy’s.

“She called me on the phone and told me she was hiding under the counter with a customer,” Samuels said. She later called and said she was safe in a secured area.

Samuels remained outside, watching for her. He said he’d seen her through the glass doors at one point so he knew she was safe.

Desi Spoden, 52, of Sauk Rapids and her husband were in the parking lot awaiting word from their 17-year-old daughter, Carly, who was inside the mall at Lady Foot Locker. They raced to the scene after hearing about the incident.

Spoden said her daughter’s friend reached her to let know they were OK. “Her friend called to let us know they were OK; they are on lockdown,” she said.

The seriousness of the incident wasn’t immediately obvious to those who couldn’t see it happening. Emee Jagielski, who works at Apricot Lane and was preparing the store for closing time, said: “All of a sudden we see the gates of the other stores go down and I asked ‘is it 9 o’clock already?’”

Shortly before 9 p.m., a St. Cloud police officer with an assault rifle could be seen near the west entrance of Macy’s. Other officers were searching shrubbery near the mall with flashlights, according to Times staffers on the scene.

Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller.

Pamela Geller’s commitment to freedom from jihad and Shariah shines forth in her books

The Washington Standard

Previous post

Europeans Are Fighting Back Against Muslim Invaders And Beating Them To Pieces In The Streets With Their Bare Hands

Next post

Germany TV Ads Encourage Hijab Wearing While Native Population Declines Due to Brainwashing