All Internet Search Engines Are Manipulating COVID-19/Coronavirus Report – See For Yourself
Remember how Google was manipulating search engine results for elections? Well, it’s not just for Google anymore. Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo and others are manipulating COVID-19 search results.
In this short report, you can play along with me and do it yourself and see the results.
When you enter a number and “new cases,” the top stories are always about coronavirus or COVID-19 and that exact number.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
No matter the number you enter and no matter the search engine you use, it will reveal a story or multiple stories about COVID-19 or coronavirus with that exact number.
How is this possible?
Keep in mind, self-professed “news nutritionists” Newsguard have also given green badges to virtually all the news outlets who are seemingly playing along.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/