Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon: “How funny is it that CNN is coming after us for spreading disinformation?”
The Babylon Bee is hilarious and does not claim to be real news.
It is pure entertainment and I find it good for a laugh or just to break away from the depressing REAL news at times.
So why would CNN state the obvious and thus draw attention to their own FAKE NEWS?
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon pondered the same recently.
Here’s more from DISRN:
Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon made an appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Friday to discuss the satire site’s recent kerfuffle with CNN, during which he quipped, “How funny is it that CNN is coming after us for spreading disinformation? I find that kind of rich.”
Dillon said that the frequent attacks from liberal media seem to be efforts to get the popular conservative satire site deplatformed from social media because “they just don’t like the targets we’re aiming at.”
When Carlson asked if Dillon was worried about the threat of being deplatformed, Dillon responded:
“I’m not. I’m not, because every single time this type of thing happens — and it’s happened repeatedly, it happened with Snopes, we’ve had a couple of different CNN personalities now come out and call us a fake satire site . . . I’m not worried about it because the response we get is incredible. Look, I wouldn’t be talking to you if they weren’t doing this. Our fans are really loyal, they rally behind us, we get a lot of support, and the pushback is really tremendous. So, I think it backfires on them, and it only amplifies our voice when they try to silence it.”
I’ve got your back here Seth.
- FAKE NEWS!!! CNN and NBC Caught Faking Photo of Baby with Measles
- Fake History: CNN uses blatant lie, rewrites history to help Democrats’ war against Electoral College
- Former CNN Journalist Explains How They Fake The News
- Fake News CNN Mis-Labels Racist Virginia Dem Governor as a Republican During His Video Statement
- Bombshell: CNN caught fabricating fake news, fake sources… Watergate legend Carl Bernstein involved
- Fake News Plant? Elizabeth Warren Town Hall Questioner Was Maxed-Out Donor
CNN has been faking news stories for a long time.
Who could forget this historic fake news report?
This is a clip of “live coverage” of the 1993 Gulf War prefaced by leaked footage of the set where the “episode” was filmed. It shows CNN anchor Charles Jaco http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_… , famous for his Gulf War coverage, joking around on a CNN sound stage in Saudi Arabia. It is followed by a live satellite feed of the “actors” playing out a scene of the chaos of war. Notice the psychological fear inducing manipulation of this news network and remember it the next time you let the dial stop on one of these lying and corporate owned cable news channels. This is FAIR USE of a video depicting an historic event. Credit to anonymous at godlikeproductions –Source
Off the air comments are one thing, but notice they even used the same FAKE backdrop on the seemingly REAL report.
Notice the urgency and drama.
CNN mastered fake news a long time ago.
Shame on them for coming after Babylon Bee, who doesn’t try to pass themselves off as real news.
So which is funnier?
CNN trying to act real or The Babylon Bee trying to make us laugh?
Too close to call.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison