Biden’s Racial Discrimination for Federal Judges
5 of Biden’s appellate and district court judges are white men. 91 are women and minorities.
At what point does affirmative action become apartheid?
Bloomberg Law breaks down the numbers for Biden’s judicial appointments.
Of the 97 judges confirmed by the Senate in the last two years, three quarters of them are women, and nearly half of the appointees — including Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson — are women of color.
And while most presidents pick from a pool of existing judges, government attorneys and lawyers in private practice, Biden has cast a wider net. About one-third of Biden’s confirmed judges have experience as public defenders and a dozen are former civil rights lawyers, according to the liberal group Alliance for Justice.
In short, they support criminals and oppose police and victims.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Bloomberg Law’s breakdown shows the impressive numbers of unqualified racists that Biden has appointed.
The 97 judges confirmed by the Senate in the last two years surpasses the 83 confirmed by this point in former President Donald Trump’s term. It nearly matches the 100 judges confirmed during President George W. Bush’s first two years in the Oval Office.
And it’s gonna get worse. The terrible Senate candidates in the midterms will have consequences far beyond all the wasted funds. Mehmet Oz and other losers have helped transform the country.
Senate Democrats now have a 50-50 majority but that shifts to 51-49 in January, giving them an outright majority on committees, enabling Judiciary Chair Dick Durbin to move nominees to the floor with more haste.
Biden’s judicial appointments also reek of racial discrimination.
Just five of Biden’s appellate and district court judges are white men to 91 women and minorities
Reverse the numbers and there would be cries of racism and lawsuits. But this is deemed to be diversity.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield