Bill de Blasio, NYC Mayor, Declares 9/25 ‘Muslim Parade Day’
Even for a left-of-left leaning politician, this is an outrage.
On the heels of two terror attacks in New York City in September, New York City’s mayor Bill de Blasio turned around and declared September 25 “Muslim Parade Day.”
What a slap in the face to the innocents in the city, not to mention the dozens who were injured in the terror bombings in the city.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Jihad Watch has the story:
“A Muslim slashed a New York cop with a meat cleaver on September 15. Another Muslim planted bombs in New York and New Jersey; one went off, wounding 29 people in Chelsea on September 17. In response, the city of New York is honoring all the contributions Muslims make to the city. Mayor Bill de Blasio seems to think that his primary responsibility after every jihad attack is to make sure that no one thinks ill of Islam. Stopping jihad attacks? That’s farther down on his list.
“The thinking here appears to be that if we welcome Muslims and laud and applaud them, they will not be driven by our unkindness to become “radicalized” and will not join jihad groups. So we should see a dropoff of jihad activity now in New York, with everyone being so nice to Muslims, right?
“We’ll see. De Blasio has been mayor for a few years now, and he ended a surveillance program that Muslims hated. That didn’t stop the meat cleaver jihadi or the bomber. I doubt that de Blasio’s scheme will have any success in the future, either.”
Article reposted with permission from PamelaGeller.com
Pamela Geller’s commitment to freedom from jihad and Shariah shines forth in her books