Catherine Austin Fitts’ “Financial Rebellion”: Does Bank For International Settlements Owe Us $21 Trillion ($65,000) Per Person? (Video)
Previously, I had posted a video of the man I like to call “Mr. Stay puff Marshmellow man.” He is General Manager, Bank of International Settlements (BIS) Agustin Carstens and he produced a short video regarding the future direction of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). All FED Chairs [world wide] report to this fellow. He states – without stuttering – the objective of the BIS is to END CURRENCY (to control the people). This means no more private money. No more cash belonging to the people. From this viewpoint – access to money is a PRIVILEGE – and may be revoked at will.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Catherine Austin Fitts: Mafia of the Powerful – Trillions Missing, Digitalization Of Money & One World Government Under COVID Crisis (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts’ “Financial Rebellion”: Where To Stash Your Cash In 2022 (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts’ “Financial Rebellion”: Cash Everyday – Use Cash To Create New Opportunities (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts On The Globalist’s Financial Agenda & How We Can Stop It, Protect Ourselves & Our Communities (Video)
American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing Catherine Austin Fitts and attorney Carolyn Betts, General Counsel of Solari, Inc. who call upon their years of experience in the financial and legal sectors to provide us with the tools we need to powershift our money and reclaim financial independence from the monopolizing grip of the central banks and digital currency titans.
Check it out.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media