Criminal Pfizer CEO: People Who Spread “Misinformation” On Covid Shots Are “Criminals”
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla not only does some funky things with his neck, but as CEO of Pfizer, there is no doubt that he knows he and Pfizer are guilty of premeditated murder. Yet, he has the audacity to call those presenting the truth about his deadly shot “criminals” and say they are simply spreading “misinformation.”
- British Medical Journal: Pfizer Faked “Vaccine” Data In Trials
- Pfizer COVID Shot Effects: One 12-Year-Old Dies 2 Days After Shot – Another 12-Year-Old In ICU After Heart Problems
- Creepy Pfizer Ad Tells Kids They Are “Superheroes” For Taking Jab – Ignores Injuries & Deaths Of Others
- Pfizer Tops All Other COVID Shots For Number Of Deaths In Latest VAERS Report
- FREAKY: What Is Going on With Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla’s Neck During This Interview? (Video)
People who spread misinformation on Covid-19 vaccines are “criminals” and have cost “millions of lives,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Tuesday.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Speaking with Washington D.C.-based think tank Atlantic Council, Bourla said there is a “very small” group of people that purposefully circulate misinformation on the shots, misleading those who are already hesitant about getting vaccinated.
“Those people are criminals,” he told Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe. “They’re not bad people. They’re criminals because they have literally cost millions of lives.”
.@pfizer CEO Albert Bourla: People who share “misinformation” on vaccines’ efficacy are “criminals.”
“They’re not bad people. They’re criminals because they have literally cost millions of lives.” pic.twitter.com/VjIXs5rQCg
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) November 9, 2021
[…] Bourla said Tuesday that life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated.
“The only thing that stands between the new way of life and the current way of life is, frankly, hesitancy to vaccinations,” he said.
- Pfizer: Bankrolling the Mockingbird Media’s Propaganda (Video)
- Pfizer Whistleblower Emails Clearly Show Company’s Criminal Coverup By Hiding COVID Shot Information From Public (Video)
- Pfizer’s Own Scientists Believe The Creator’s Immune System Works Better Than Their Shots (Video)
- Boom! Brazil President Hits With Truth Over Pfizer Contract: “We Don’t Take Responsibility For Any Side Effects” (Video)
Pfizer has hid information about their shot, they have falsified data, according to The British Medical Journal, and they are targeting the kids now, those who we were told were the least vulnerable to the alleged COVID.
They’ve gone so far as to market their deadly shot to the kids and refer to them as superheroes.
Keep in mind that Pfizer and other Big Pharma outlets fund 30-40% of the Mockingbird Media.
Who all Pfizer is sponsoring in the Mockingbird media? Come to your own decision as to whether or not they control content in the media, whether it be killing stories or airing them after you watch this.
This brief video begins with a clip from “Good Morning America” stating that the program was “brought to you by Pfizer.” From there, it goes to “CBS Health Watch,” “Anderson Cooper 360,” “ABC News Nightline,” “Making a Difference,” “CNN Tonight,” and many other such shows, all of which are “brought to you by Pfizer.”
Other shows are also mentioned in this video including:
- “Early Start”
- “Friday Night” on Erin Burnett’s “Out Front”
- “This Week with George Stephanopoulos”
- “Today’s Countdown to the Royal Wedding”
- “CBS Sports Update”
- “Meet the Press”
- “CBS This Morning”
- “60 Minutes Overtime”
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media