Audio Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno In His Own Words – Obstruction Of Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both?
I have previously reported on documented felon and appointed Lee County Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s crimes and unethical behavior. In one report, I called out current Governor Ron DeSantis for his continued neglect in the matter along with Carmine’s “good buddy” and conservative talk show host Sean Hannity for his quiet distancing of himself from Marceno after endorsing him. In that report, I provided text messages indicating that Marceno pursued a victim of crime who came to the sheriff’s office for help after her attorney stole $200,000 from her. While another deputy was helping Deanna Williams with her report, she apparently caught the eye of then-undersheriff Marceno, who began to methodically pursue her for sex, claiming that he wanted to help her with her complaint. However, in the midst of that, he confessed to her in a voice mail that lost had lost all the documents she gave him. Was this incompetence or was he seeking to obstruct justice due to the fact of the unethical nature of his pursuit of Ms. Williams?
The following screenshot is from Ms. Williams’ Facebook timeline. It’s important to note that Sheriff Marceno had been making comments on her pictures and “liking” them for weeks prior to sending a friend request and Ms. Williams waited several days before accepting it.
Notice that she accepted his friend request on August 18, 2017.
Later, in 2018, Marceno contacted Ms. Williams after she went to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office to report a grand theft of $200,000 by her attorney, G. Ware Cornell. After attempting to seek justice in the matter through the sheriff’s office, Marceno decided to pursue her on Facebook in a much more intimate manner.
Now, notice that Ms. Williams waited several days to respond to his initial question about what she did. This was because though he had made comments and liked pictures, there had not been any interaction and she thought it somewhat intrusive that he began a conversation in such a manner because she did not know he was a part of the sheriff’s office at the time. According to Ms. Williams, an agent at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) believes that Marceno saw her when she came into the sheriff’s office and began to pursue her at that time.
The above account by Ms. Williams appears to be Sheriff Marceno’s modus operandi, approaching women on Facebook and then seducing them. Several women have come forward to say this is how he initiated contact with them.
The theft she was reporting had occurred in October of 2017 by her then-attorney G. Ware Cornell after he spoke to and promised the plaintiff in the case, Scott Mager of Mager Paruas, and she had attempted to use the means of her attorney Michael Chionopoulos to collect that money, whom I reported on here. However, not only did Ms. Williams claim that she was forced under duress to sign over half of that money to Mager, but Mr. Chionopoulos confessed in an affidavit filed with the court that he made an “error” by negligently signing a document which gave away all future payments Ms. Williams was to receive to Scott Mager.
In looking at the previous text messages, take note of how Marceno ended the messages by claiming she had “confidence” in him to “contact” him. That’s not what took place. It’s clear he initiated the friend request the prior year. It’s also clear that in all of this, he is the one driving things towards becoming involved in something he already knew was going on with Ms. Williams.
Marceno acted like he wanted to help Ms. Williams. In her words, “He had no intention of helping. He dropped pursuing the crime and started pursuing me. He used his position to gain my trust. I was naive.”
As far as Ms. Williams knows, Marceno never did a thing to help her in her criminal complaint against attorney Cornell. In fact, just days later, he would send her a voicemail as he landed back in Florida, that was transcribed to her phone indicating he had lost documents that she sent him.
When I wrote that, all I had was the above voice to text of the voicemail Marceno left for Ms. Williams. Now, I have obtained the actual voicemail as many have questioned whether the texts have been manipulated. They haven’t. Here’s the proof. Listen for yourself.
Now, people have contacted me to bad mouth Ms. Williams, but their claims are without warrant. In fact, they are slanderous of Ms. Williams, a woman they know nothing about. However, if you are reading this and think that Marceno is a good man, consider this was his activity as undersheriff. He lost documents from a crime victim, a crime victim he should have never had a bit of interaction with. This man is now sheriff!
Additionally, I have reported that LCSO provided me with documents, but not all documents I requested from their office pertaining to Ms. Williams’ complaint. They have failed to provide an initial report that indicates there was an actual report filed and a number assigned to it. Calls to LCSO records request department, as well as the public information office, were answered only to be told that someone would call and follow up by the next day. They never did.
Another call was made on Thursday to Tony Schall, who is in charge of the records at LCSO. A voicemail was left advising him of the failure of LCSO to provide all documents as requested and as mandated by Florida law. Schall was on vacation, but said to return on Friday.
Now, there are only a few possibilities in this matter: Marceno was engaged and still engaged in a coverup of his unethical behavior regarding Ms. Williams, which might be grounds for obstruction of justice. In fact, Ms. Williams has communicated that Marceno said he couldn’t pursue the matter due to the manner in which he pursued her. The other scenario is that the man is a complete baffoon when it comes to handling documents provided to him in a criminal complaint, which he inserted himself into without being asked. Neither bodes well for Marceno.
For more documentation on the things that were addressed above, here are previous articles on the subject:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media