FBI Dumps Documents On Sandy Hook – Guess Who Visited the Shooter Before the Shooting?
On Tuesday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation released 1,500 pages of documents related to their investigation and subsequent findings regarding the December 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
The document dump was publicized by the FBI via their records vault Twitter account.
Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: https://t.co/Y8iW6CFTpj
— FBI Records Vault (@FBIRecordsVault) October 24, 2017
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
If you are interested, you can view the documents at the three links below:
- FBI releases Sandy Hook investigation documents, part 1
- FBI releases Sandy Hook investigation documents, part 2
- FBI releases Sandy Hook investigation documents, part 3
While there are lots of unanswered questions surrounding Sandy Hook and lots of things in the official story, as well as the behavior of many people involved, the issue always needs to be transparency, and while some of the documentation answers some questions, there are entire redacted pages in the document dump which raise more questions.
“In general, the FBI does not comment on the content of the files released through [Freedom of Information Act], and lets the information contained in the files speak for itself,” said Charles Grady, a community outreach specialist for the FBI based in New Haven. “This is a routine FOIA release nothing more, nothing less.”
A routine FOIA release? Why can’t we get the State Department to do that with Hillary Clinton’s documents? Why is even the Trump administration dragging their feet on those FOIA requests? But I digress.
Alleged shooter Adam Lanza weighed only 85 pounds, according to the documents. This then begs the question of how he was toting all the arms and ammunition that he was said to have been carrying. Not only that, but how was he able to be so accurate, especially since we are told these weapons were his mothers?
Lanza was said to have been in possession of a Bushmaster XM15 .223 caliber rifle, a Glock 10mm handgun and a 9mm Sig Sauer P226 handgun.
He fired 154 round and also had more ammunition for the weapons he had on his person as well as three 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster.
However, the real bombshell in the documents was that the FBI visited him sometime before the shooting and told his mother that he might have a job with the FBI one day.
What’s even more telling is why he was commended for a job with the FBI. He allegedly had hacked into a government computer.
So, instead of arresting him and charging him with a federal crime, our government decided, “nope, we’re not gonna charge him with a crime…. we’re gonna say he could have a job with us someday!
Is this not disturbing in and of itself? You might say, well he’s a minor, but that really is beside the point here.
“The authorities told her that if her son was that smart, he could have a job with them someday,” according to one of the heavily-redacted reports.
Stop and think about this one moment. The FBI knew about a lot of things in our history and yet, they failed to act properly on the information they had. Take 9/11 for example. Take the beheading plot against Pamela Geller for another example. Fortunately, at least that murderous attempt was foiled.
That’s not all, Pamela Geller, who recounts her own experience with the FBI and death threats she has faced in her book FATWA: Hunted in America, has pointed out other incidents where the FBI has dropped the ball or been complicit in attacks on Americans.
- The FBI is discounting ISIS’ claim that the Las Vegas attack was jihad. But is the FBI really trustworthy? (At least one former FBI agent believes it was jihad.)
- The Orlando jihadi who opened fire on homosexual nightclub revelers at the Pulse Nightclub called 911 during the attack and pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State. The FBI investigated the Orlando mass shooter for 10 months and found nothing.
- The FBI was warned of the Muslim Boston bombers — multiple times — and did nothing. Their inaction led to the Boston Marathon bombings.
- And in another case, an FBI translator married the ISIS fighter that she was supposed to be investigating.
- The FBI was in on the planning of the jihad attack against the Garland Muhammad art expo in Garland, Texas.
Matt Agorist at The Free Thought Project reports:
As the News reports, Lanza, at that point in the ninth grade, landed on investigator’s radar after hacking his way into an unidentified agency’s computer. The teen made it through two levels of security before his efforts were thwarted, the documents showed.
“Nancy had to convince the authorities that her son was just very intelligent and was challenging himself to see if he could hack (his way in),” the report said of Lanza’s mother.
This revelation about Lanza being visited by federal agents several years before the shooting, leads to so many more questions and opens the floodgates for more conspiracy theories.
Another question on the minds of Americans is why this 20-year-old kid, with no history of violent behavior, would ever do such a thing. Investigators even noted in their reports that Lanza was never violent, but often required special tools to avoid hurting himself by accident.
Clearly, there a lot of questions that need to be answered, but this information does make you wonder just what was going on here. It’s not everyday the FBI shows up at your house to investigate why your son is hacking government computers and then years later engages in one of the largest mass shootings in US history.
I still say something is rotten in Denmark.