Germany Moves To Ban Child Marriages After Finding 1500 CASES Among “Refugees”
Germany can ban child marriage, but it won’t stamp it out, and there will be more of it as long as Merkel continues to bring in Muslim migrants. Muhammad married Aisha when he was 51 and she was six. It’s Islamic. As long as Islam is in Germany, child marriage will be also.
“Germany Moves To Ban Child Marriages After Finding 1500 Cases Among Refugees,” by Jacob Bojesson, Daily Caller, April 5, 2017:
The German government agreed on a proposal Wednesday to outlaw child marriages after finding more than 1,500 cases of immigrant minors having adult spouses.
The Central Register of Foreign Nationals has documented a surge in child marriages in recent years. As of July 2016, 1,500 minors of non-German background were registered as married, including 361 under the age of 14.
The largest group of child brides, 664 minors, come from Syria followed by Afghanistan and Iraq….
Article reposted with permission from PamelaGeller.com
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Pamela Geller’s commitment to freedom from jihad and Shariah shines forth in her books