Gloria Allred & Florida Attorney Scott Mager Take More Money From Rape Victim Than She Got In Civil Settlement
Now, a non-disclosure agreement has been put in the public domain thanks to the efforts of Ft. Lauderdale attorney Scott Mager’s pursuit of rape victim Deanna Williams for monies that he never provided her a service for and never brought a settlement on her behalf. That agreement, which can now be viewed by anyone indicates that between Williams’ attorneys Gloria Allred, Nathan Goldberg and Florida attorney Jonathan Heller and now Scott Mager and John Clune, the attorney for the victim in the Kobe Bryant case, have either been paid or have judgments against Ms. Williams in total for more than the amount she settled in her civil case involving rape by Major League Baseball player Johan Santana.
I have not been privy to the amount of settlement due to Ms. Williams’ non-disclosure agreement. Furthermore, for the attorneys who have sued Ms. Williams, they were not privy to the information and the court would not allow what has now been put in the public domain until there was an order to allow attorneys suing Ms. Williams to see the amount.
In documents entered into the court record on October 30, 2019 by Bradley Winston of Winston Law Firm, an email from Jonathan Heller to Deanna Williams, in which Nathan Goldberg and Gloria Allred were cc’d, the details of the settlement with Santana were made public.
The text of the email indicates that the total settlement was $1.75 million.
Listen to how it breaks down.
- Total settlement = $1.75 million
- Initial payment of $550,000 paid from date “confidential settlement agreement” is signed
- Balance of $1.2 million paid over the course of 6 years in the amount of $200,000 each
- Williams is guaranteed $150,000 from the initial payment
- Williams would pay Allred and company 1/3 of the settlement = $583,333, which included payments to prior counsels’ liens
Now, Ms. Williams has been sued by attorneys Michael Dolce and John Clune to recover what they claim they are owed due to Allred, Goldberg and Heller not paying the previous attorneys. However, the Second District Court of Appeals ruled in Williams’ favor that they had no standing and there was no authority to seize her assets.
Yet, while Dolce claims he didn’t receive a dime from Scott Mager to substitute him in his place in the lawsuit, Ms. Williams alleges that several attorneys, including one of her own attorneys, indicated that the right to sue her was purchased by Mager for $50,000 on the speculation that he would be able to win a large sum of money.
Regardless of that, Scott Mager was before the court with a judge in place, Jay B. Rosman, who would be busted in a prostitution sting after disbursing money taken by Williams’ attorney without her authorization to Scott Mager.
Ultimately, Mager would also submit an alleged “agreed entry” to the court that would see that another $200,000 of her money, the final payment in the settlement, would be put in his hands, leaving him with $300,000 of her money.
In the court record, Mr. Winston indicates that Mager has a “valid judgment” against Ms. Williams for $575,000 in quantum meruit fees, and that it has accrued interest in the amount of $74,374.84 and $616.05 in costs for a total due of $649,991.89!
Again, understand that Scott Mager never provided one single service to Ms. Williams, but that’s not all.
Oh no, Mager also won a judgment for hundreds of thousands of dollars for his “work” to sue Ms. Williams, as well. That’s right. Scott Mager won another judgment of $432,524.52!
Let’s just calculate that up, shall we? That brings her total before throwing in interest and additional costs to $1,007,524.52.
Now, let’s just add that John Clune also won an award, and Mr. Clune actually did work for Ms. Williams.
He won a whopping $125,000. Pretty crazy that the man that actually worked for Ms. Williams gets that kind of award when the man who didn’t render her one service gets nearly 10 times that amount!
Now, let’s just add it all up, shall we?
Allred, Goldberg, & Heller = $583,333 (included was money to pay previous counsel per the retainer agreement)
Scott Mager = $1,007,524.52
John Clune = $125,000
Total money going to attorneys from a $1.75 million settlement in a civil case regarding a rape victim = $1,715,857.52
On top of that, we’ll throw in Mager’s additional “interest” and “costs” at $74,990,89.
That brings a grand total going to attorneys to $1,826,848.41!
So, thanks to attorneys, a victim of rape has not only lost pretty much everything she has tangible in this life, but all of the money she received after a settlement in a civil case regarding rape by an MLB player plus some will be taken from her through the raping of the courts and attorneys.
And this doesn’t even begin to cover the money taken from her that currently resides with Scott Mager. No wonder she filed a BAR complaint against him.
Does this sound like justice to you?
Frankly, one has to wonder if this is even legal. I’m not an attorney for sure, but I question the ethics and the legality of all of this. Somehow Attorney General Ashley Moody, Governor Ron DeSantis and the Florida BAR should weigh this out as well.
You can contact Governor DeSantis on behalf of Ms. Williams below: Executive Office of Governor Ron DeSantis 400 S Monroe St Tallahassee, FL 32399 (850) 488-7146
Additionally, you can contact Attorney General Ashley Moody on behalf of Ms. Williams below: Office of Attorney General State of Florida The Capitol PL-01 Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050 (850) 414-3300
Finally, it may even help to contact the Florida Bar on Ms. Williams’ behalf to see if they will begin to investigate ethics violations, negligence and corruption that appears to have taken place with regards to Ms. Williams’ representation, legal agreements and rulings by judges in the cases.
The Florida Bar contact information: The Florida Bar 651 E. Jefferson Street Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300 (850)561-5600 By Email
This is exactly why Deanna Williams needs your support. You can donate to help her survive at her Go Fund Me Page by clicking here.
For more documentation in this ongoing story, see the links below.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Did Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Obstruct Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both? (Audio)
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Education Fraud May Now Include Perjury
- Former Sheriff Files Fraud Complaint With Florida Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Office Of Executive Investigations Launches Investigation Into Fraud Concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- #MeToo Florida: Woman Pleads For Florida AG Ashley Moody To Give Her Access To Law Enforcement After Corrupt Sheriff Took Advantage Of Her
- Florida: Is The State Attorney, The Lee County Sheriff’s Office Or The Judge To Blame For Releasing A Criminal Who Committed A Double Murder?
- Former Lee County Deputy Dumps The Entire Carmine Marceno Criminal File On Florida Governor, AG & FDLE In Stunning New Letter
- Retired Major Joins Chorus In Calling For Resignation Of “Corrupt” Lee County Sheriff Over Fraud & Ethics Violations
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media