Human Rights Attorney: WHO Wants To Remove Family Members From Homes & They Will Do It By Force
We’ve covered several stories concerning tyrannical government schemes to remove children from loving homes with absolutely no authority to do it. Now, we’re seeing it under the guise that is the hoax known as coronavirus and COVID-19. Understand that when I say hoax, I mean all of the lies about what it is and how it is transmitted in order for government to usurp its authority over the people and impose draconian measures against their liberties. Now, a human rights attorney is speaking out against the World Health Organization’s desire to not only lock everyone down, but then begin invading their homes looking for possible people they can tag at positive for coronavirus.
In a three minute video, Human Rights Attorney Leigh Dundas presents not only WHO’s position on doing this by letting their own spokesman say it, but then she warns people that if this is put into place, they will not be coming house to house asking nicely, but with a show of government force.
- New Jersey Pushes Parents To Set Up Temporary Guardianship Options For Children Under COVID-19 Hoax – Threatens To Take Custody Of Kids
- Oklahoma: Healthcare Worker Says Police Took Her Children Because Her Job “Exposes Her To Coronavirus”
- Coronavirus May Be A Threat To Many – State’s Reaction Is A Threat To All
- Ron Paul: Resistance Building To Coronavirus “House Arrest” Orders… It’s About Time!”
Take a look.
Three minute discussion by Human Rights Attorney Leigh Dundas — on the WHO's position that it should be able to "remove family" members from the home….
Posted by Leigh Dundas on Saturday, April 11, 2020
Though the video is only three minutes long, the information she expresses packs a powerful punch, drawing on her own dealings in Cambodia and pointing back to Auschwitz.
The WHO spokesman said, “Transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.”
“Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner,” he added.
Safe and dignified? Upon what authority is this criminal standing to even voice such a thing. It’s called kidnapping. How is that either safe or dignified? It isn’t.
Dundas comments that statements like the one above cannot be just taken at face value.
While she admits they may have good intentions, at the end of the day, it will be government by force that carries out the plan.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr: Bill Gate’s “Obsession With Vaccines… Fueled By Messianic Conviction… To Save The World With Technology & God-Like Willingness To Experiment With Lives Of Lesser Humans”
- Treasonous Senator Lindsey Graham: If Bill Gates Was In Charge Of WHO, I’d Support More Funding For Them
- Bill Gates Dad Was Head of Planned Parenthood (60 Million Babies Murdered), Inspired His Population Control Views – And He Wants to Help People? Get Behind Me Satan! (Videos)
- Event 202: The Resistance Against The Lies & Population Control Of Bill Gates & The NWO
However, she pointed out that at no time has any government ever come and said they were going to remove your child from you without force, claiming it was for their good.
This is why they purposefully hide how they will go about carrying out their agenda.
Dundas then provided a personal story from Cambodia.
Be sure to listen to her account about the genocide in Cambodia that took place decades ago.
In all of that, the government told the people they were moving them to the countryside for a better life, but what they really did was murder them: men, women and children and buried them in a shallow grave.
Ronald Reagan was right about those infamous words about someone saying they are from the government and here to help.
That is never the case, regardless of the intention.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media