Insider: ABC News Network Executives Killed Story Implicating Jeffrey Epstein (Video)
In newly released video footage by investigative journalists at Project Veritas, an ABC News insider revealed that network executives killed a story that was picked up years ago about Jeffrey Epstein because they claimed it was a “stupid story” and also claimed that they didn’t know who Epstein was.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
ABC News Good Morning America Breaking News anchor Amy Robach opened up on camera about the revelations, and an insider leaked the video to Project Veritas.
“I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” Amy Robach, who also co-hosts 20/20. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
“We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On,” she said.
Robach also described interviewing a woman who came forward years ago about Epstein.
- Detective Who Led Epstein Investigation Died After “Brief Illness” At 50
- Federal Judge Who Oversaw Release Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sealed Records Was Found Dead
- Jeffrey Epstein: Sex Blackmailer For Mossad & CIA
- Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Draws In Washington Post Owner, Top Tech Execs
- Unearthed Audio Clips: Epstein Encouraged Victims To Recruit More Women – “The Younger, The Better”
- More Confirmation of an Epstein-Maxwell Blackmail Operation
- Bill Clinton Appointed Both Jeffrey Epstein & NXIVM Judges
“She Had Pictures, She Had Everything,” she said. “She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
How did ABC News respond to the Robach about the story?
“Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story,” she said the executives told her.
If you actually believe they didn’t know who this guy was, then I seriously question your ability to think through things.
“Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…,” Robach said.
Keep in mind that this was not hearsay, nor was it a story without evidence. They had the evidence, similar to Southwest Florida media having evidence in hand of the crimes, fraud and unethical behavior of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, but they refuse to report it to the people.
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Deputy Dumps The Entire Carmine Marceno Criminal File On Florida Governor, AG & FDLE In Stunning New Letter
Project Veritas reports:
Amy Robach, ‘Good Morning America’ Co-Host and Breaking News Anchor at ABC, explains how a witness came forward years ago with information pertaining to Epstein, but Disney-owned ABC News refused to air the material for years. Robach vents her anger in a “hot mic” moment with an off-camera producer, explaining that ABC quashed the story in its early stages. “I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts (Now Virginia Guiffre) [alleged Epstein victim]. We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein. No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.”
She continues, “The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”
Robach goes on to express she believes that Epstein was killed in prison saying, “So do I think he was killed? 100% Yes, I do…He made his whole living blackmailing people… Yup, there were a lot of men in those planes. A lot of men who visited that Island, a lot of powerful men who came into that apartment.”
Robach repeats a prophetic statement purportedly made by Attorney Brad Edwards “…[T]here will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known,” and Disgustedly Robach states “I had it all three years ago.”
Check out the video below.
UPDATE: ABC and Amy Robach respond to Project Veritas’ video.
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media