Like Father, Like Son: Lee County Sheriff’s Father Threatens Son Of Crime Victim – Explosive Video Sent To Governor, AG & FDLE
I have been reporting on the story of Deanna Williams for several months. After she reported a serious crime to Lee County Sheriff’s Office, the man currently appointed as sheriff, Carmine Marceno, pursued her for a sexual relationship while obstructing the investigation of that crime. Now, the father of the interim sheriff has targeted her son and an explosive video of an encounter between Marceno’s father and Williams’ son was captured and sent to Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and Governor DeSantis’ office requesting they add it to their ongoing investigation into the fraud and other crimes of Sheriff Marceno, as well as pleading for access to law enforcement to deal with her original grand theft complaint.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
Carmine Marceno, Sr. was a minor league baseball player years ago for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and according to Ms. Williams, Sheriff Marceno has said his father has a terrible temper and got himself an injunction in the past for an aggressive encounter in which he issued a threat of violence that led to a man having a heart attack and almost dying, as well as multiple domestic issues.
Recently, Marceno Sr. appeared to have targeted Ms. Williams’ son and what happened at his place of work was captured on video. Ms. Williams claims that Marceno Sr. has seen pictures of her son prior to the encounter and believes that he was threatening him to intimidate him.
Below are screenshots indicating that Marceno, Sr., like junior, friended Ms. Williams and would have known about her son since his picture appears numerous times on her page.
Here’s a screenshot of the video showing Marceno Sr with his fist balled up.
This particular video is in possession of FDLE, the governor’s office and has been provided to Attorney General Ashley Moody.
Williams forwarded the video in communication with FDLE, referencing “Subject: Carmine Marceno FDLE File EI-73-8657/1003” in the subject line:
I have previously provided pictures and video of Carmine Marceno Sr. making threats toward my son. Mr. Marceno has a history of violence, aggression and issuing threats of violence on behalf of his son appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno. The threats began with the appointed Sheriff making threats directly to me during my pregnancy when he was upset with me for refusing to have an abortion. Those threats have now extended to my son, in the form of his father visiting my son’s workplace and threatening to kill him repeatedly. He has visited his place of employment several times. I am not sure if his threats are intended to intimidate me and my son or if he intends to carry out those threats.
I am requesting an investigation into those threats and also into the original matter that I reported to Lee County Sheriff’s Office when Carmine Marceno pursued me for a sexual relationship after I reported a crime and obstructed the investigation of that crime.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. (Pictures and video attached below)
Deanna L Williams
In the video, a short clip has Marceno, Sr. telling Williams’ son, “I will kill you,” almost in a joking manner and also saying, “I told his friend, he needs a beating.”
In another clip, Marceno Sr. talks about wanting to punch his wife in the face.
However, this is not the only time this has occurred. It’s happened on several occasions and multiple videos of those encounters have been recorded. There are also times the Marceno will purposely walk but Williams’ son and make the boy aware of his presence.
Marceno Sr’s behavior was also known to Ms. Williams as Sheriff Marceno would talk about it inside his police vehicle when they went out, according to Ms. Williams. She claims he would have to watch his father’s social media accounts for fits of rage or racial slurs that were posted.
Former Lee County Sheriff Rod Shoap told Sons of Liberty Media he believes Marceno Sr’s threats could be seen as more than merely a criminal threat.
“This intimidation could be looked at as witness tampering,” said Shoap.
Sheriff Shoap has written numerous letters to various agencies, along with documentation, including the governor’s office, asking for a full and thorough investigation into Marceno’s behavior and criminal fraud. At least two, possibly three investigations are currently underway.
For more documentation into Marceno and the investigation that led to uncovering his fraud, crimes and corruption in my reporting of the story of Deanna Williams, visit these previous reports.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Did Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Obstruct Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both? (Audio)
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Education Fraud May Now Include Perjury
- Former Sheriff Files Fraud Complaint With Florida Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Office Of Executive Investigations Launches Investigation Into Fraud Concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- #MeToo Florida: Woman Pleads For Florida AG Ashley Moody To Give Her Access To Law Enforcement After Corrupt Sheriff Took Advantage Of Her
- Florida: Is The State Attorney, The Lee County Sheriff’s Office Or The Judge To Blame For Releasing A Criminal Who Committed A Double Murder?
- Former Lee County Deputy Dumps The Entire Carmine Marceno Criminal File On Florida Governor, AG & FDLE In Stunning New Letter
- Retired Major Joins Chorus In Calling For Resignation Of “Corrupt” Lee County Sheriff Over Fraud & Ethics Violations
- Gloria Allred & Florida Attorney Scott Mager Take More Money From Rape Victim Than She Got In Civil Settlement – Leaves Her Owing Over $600,000!
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media