What If Linda Sarsour’s Husband Forbade Her To Leave The House?
“The husband may forbid his wife to leave the home…because of the hadith related by Bayhaqi that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, ‘It is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to allow someone into her husband’s house if he is opposed, or to go out if he is averse’” (Reliance of the Traveller m10.4).
That is from a manual of Islamic law that al-Azhar, the foremost institution in Sunni Islam, certifies as “conforming to the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni community.”
And it says a husband can forbid his wife to leave the home. Feminist leader Linda Sarsour thinks that’s reasonable:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
So what would have happened if this famed feminist Muslim leader of the Women’s March on Washington last January had had to skip the march altogether, because her husband decided he wanted her around the house that day?
What would all of the feminists who revere Linda Sarsour and hail her “courage” have thought then?
This is one of the absurdities created by the alliance of Western secular liberals with Islamic supremacists. I explore it and many others like it in my new book Confessions of an Islamophobe. Sarsour and many other pro-Sharia feminists, as well as pro-Sharia gay activists, pro-Sharia rabbis and other anomalies of our absurd age feature prominently in its pages.
Have you preordered your copy yet? Find out how standing up for human rights and equal justice for all can make you hated, vilified, and notorious. Read Confessions of an Islamophobe. Preorder your copy now here.
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer