Listen to the Tapes: Intel Undercuts Liar Hillary Clinton’s Primary Argument for Libya Military Action
If genocide were truly her motive, wouldn’t Hillary and Obama have moved to save the Christians and religious minorities from genocide in Syria and Iraq back in 2012? We issued a call to the Obama administration warning of the impending genocide of Christians, it elicited nary a yawn from the yellow pantsuit.
The crushing, historical failure in Libya, the rise of ISIS in Africa, the spread of Islamic wars across Africa and the Middle East are a direct result of the Hillary and Obama’s foreign policy jihad.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Listen to the tapes: Intel undercuts Hillary Clinton’s primary argument for Libya military action
The intelligence community gathered no specific evidence of an impending genocide in Libya in spring 2011, undercutting then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s primary argument for using the U.S. military to remove Moammar Gadhafi from power, which cast his country into chaos.
Listen to the tapes: (click on the links below)
Pentagon source describing to Gadhafi regime Pentagon’s plans to perhaps get Saif Gadhafi to lead country after his father steps down.
Pentagon source telling Gadhafi regime about mistrust of information coming from State Department.
Gadhafi advisor Mohammed Ismael talking to Pentagon liaison about a prior conversation he had with a high-ranking U.S. intelligence official regarding alleged Libyan military actions.
Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D, OH) speaking with Saif al-Islam Gadhafi regarding the grounds for NATO intervention in Libya.
Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D, OH) tellng Saif al-Islam Gadhafi that Qatar is manipulating NATO.
Pentagon intelligence asset tells Libyan official U.S. may use frozen Gadhafi funds to finance Benghazi rebels.
Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D, OH) tellng Saif al-Islam Gadhafi that Qatar is supporting terrorists in Libya.
Note: The voice of the Pentagon intelligence asset was digitally altered to protect his identity at the request of defense officials.
Article reposted with permission from PamelaGeller.com