Male Thug Punches Female Reporter at Canadian Women’s March (Video)
Gone are the days that men treated women with respect. Gone are the days that men stood up for women. Gone are the days when women were placed on a pedestal. These days, women have received what they have claimed to want, they are equal. So much so that a man can punch a woman in the face and others do nothing.
The Washington Times reports:
A man punched a female conservative reporter in the face at a Women’s March in Canada over the weekend, and feminists attending the rally blamed the woman.
The incident, caught on video and uploaded by Rebel Media on Sunday, shows a man with a lip ring and glasses using profanity during an interview with Sheila Gunn Reid, the media site’s Alberta bureau chief.
“Go away. Get out of my [expletive] face. I will break your camera,” the man says before taking a swing in the direction of the camera.
“You don’t have the right to film me,” he says, backing away.
“Yeah I do, and you just hit me in the face,” Ms. Reid responds.
And being that the female reporter is a conservative, the crowd did largely nothing but blame her for the incident. This is because, as I said, the feminist movement is not really concerned with women’s rights.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
There is no worse hypocrisy than what is found in this power hungry, man-hating pack of women. If a conservative man had punched a feminist in the face, they would have mauled him half to death. But they watch as their nutso friend disappears into the crowd.
Watch the video and see for yourself. The woman that steps in is not concerned for the welfare of the reporter; she is providing a barrier so the thug can slip away.
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Michael Ware.