MKUltra in Norway: Researcher Put Electrodes in People’s Brains for US Government (Video)
In the mid-1950s, neurophysiologist Carl Wilhelm Sem-Jacobsen built his own EEG lab at Gaustad psychiatric hospital in Norway with copious funding from the Rockefeller, Ford, and other “charitable” foundations. He soon took on multiple US government contracts from the Air Force, the Navy, and NASA for research using electrodes implanted in the brains of psych patients to carry out what many have said was unethical research on them. It is widely believed today that Sem-Jacobsen was really doing his brain research, which continued for years, under the auspices of MKUltra.
Of particular note is the fact, admitted by the Norwegian government, that Sem-Jacobsen wrote a letter claiming this kind of questionable research would be easier to do in his country because he did not have to worry about lawsuits or patient consent like doctors in America do.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Still, the real question is, what exactly was the goal of Sem-Jacobsen’s brain research for the US government?
Article reposted with permission from The Daily Sheeple. Article by Melissa Dykes.