Mueller: No Russia Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial
Russian collusion, like Bigfoot and the space aliens, can never be proven.
But it’s always out there.
And a whole lot of people have to be investigated, arrested and locked up in the process.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Friday that his prosecutors will not present evidence regarding Trump campaign collusion with Russia at an upcoming trial for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” reads a filing submitted by Mueller’s team in federal court in Virginia on Friday.
Of course not.
Bigfoot is never going to come to court. But the hunt must continue.
Meanwhile, Mueller wants more prosecutors and more investigations when he can’t even deliver Russian collusion for his prize catch.
The Democrat coup attempt is now reduced to keeping Manafort in solitary in the hopes of breaking him while still being unable to deliver on the basis for this entire case.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield