Must See: Canadian Woman Trampled by Agents of the State on Horseback in Ottawa has One Message to the World (Video)
Candice “Candy” Sero is reportedly a full-blood Mohawk woman who lives in Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory in Hastings County, Ontario, who was trampled by the RCMP as they recklessly rode through a crowd of agents of the state and protesters in Ottawa over the weekend. While many thought she had died, she had only suffered a broken clavicle. However, she did have one message for the people of Canada and it’s inspirational!
- The Nazis weren’t defeated… they went underground pushing eugenics & depopulation agendas (Video)
- As Trudeau’s Goons Just “Do Their Job” & Arrest Peaceful Protesters, Be Inspired By These Legends (Video)
- The Canadian Truckers Are Winning
- Total Media Blackout Of What Canadians Just Did – It’s Too Glorious Not To Be News! (Video)
In a 4 second video clip, Sero declared, “Hold the line, people.”
Take a look.
If you have not seen it, this is what occurred to Sero over the weekend.
Meanwhile, the RCMP Nazis in Canada cheered and thought it was “awesome” of how this woman and another protester were ridden over my their fellow Marxist comrades.
- RCMP Nazis Show True Colors In Texts On Video Of Mounted Cops Trampling Protesters With Horses: “That’s Awesome!” (Video)
- Look At How The People Are Responding To Tyrants! It’s Biblical! (Video)
- Canada Government Targets Trump Supporters: They “Ought” To Be Worried” About Bank Accounts Being Frozen
On Saturday, a Rebel News reporter was not only checked and assaulted by Trudeau’s goons, but was shot point blank with a riot gun.
Others have been attacked, arrested and imprisoned, but the more cruelties these criminals bring against the people, the more the desired effect of fear is being resisted and they find new ways of protesting and more and more people get on board with protesting their government’s illegal activities against them, including bringing in foreigners to attack them.
Many are calling for Canadians not to go to work beginning Monday, February 21, 2022.
It’s about to get really interesting and I guess we’re gonna see just how much bigger than we though the “fringe minority” actually is.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media