New Zealand Calls For A GLOBAL CENSORSHIP Dictatorship (Video)
New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern is calling for an international alliance to censor free speech. The ruling classes of the world are getting desperate and need voices silenced as they move forward with their agenda of inescapable enslavement.
Arden and other rulers are incredibly upset that large swaths of the population are figuring out what is being done to them and they are desperately needing to silence those voices of dissent. Unsatisfied with the unprecedented corporate censorship of social media companies, leaders like Hillary Clinton have turned from private censorship to good old-fashioned state censorship, according to Natural News.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code TIM You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Ardern spoke this week to the United Nations General Assembly and made a call for censorship on a global scale. Ardern also lashed out at the “disinformation” (information the ruling class doesn’t like) and called for a global coalition to control speech. While she talked, she proceeded to lay out a plan for its demise through government regulation:
But what if that lie, told repeatedly, and across many platforms, prompts, inspires, or motivates others to take up arms. To threaten the security of others. To turn a blind eye to atrocities, or worse, to become complicit in them. What then?
This is no longer a hypothetical. The weapons of war have changed, they are upon us and require the same level of action and activity that we put into the weapons of old.
We recognized the threats that the old weapons created. We came together as communities to minimize these threats. We created international rules, norms, and expectations. We never saw that as a threat to our individual liberties – rather, it was a preservation of them. The same must apply now as we take on these new challenges.
Ardern and other masters simply need the slaves to believe what they are told, obey, comply, and in general, be fine with their enslavement and the tightening of the chains. Those who are not ok with this, and are speaking out, are going to continue to be attacked by the masters. They cannot have too many dissenting or eventually, they will figure out they outnumber the ruling class.
The desperate attempts to hold onto power are getting obvious. Hopefully more begin to see it before it’s too late.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo