Next Dutch Prime Minister Front-Runner Geert Wilders Vows to Ban Qur’an, Close All Mosques [video]
Geert Wilders, leader of the Dutch Freedom Party (PVV), has called for a complete “de-Islamification” of the Netherlands in a manifesto he published online. In it, Wilders vows to end Islamist immigrants from entering the Netherlands, to close all Islamic schools and asylum centers, and to ban women from wearing headscarfs in public.
That is, if he’s elected prime minister in the Netherland’s upcoming parliamentarian elections in March, 2017. So far, he’s the front-runner, leading in nearly every opinion poll. So is the PVV.
The PVV is likely to take 35 seats in the 150-seat Dutch Parliament, about 10 more than the ruling Liberal party, led by prime minister Mark Rutte.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Sybrand van Haersma Buma, leader of the Christian Democratic Appeal (CDA) party, described Wilders’ plans as “utterly bizarre and unbelievable.”
But Wilders isn’t backing down. He argues:
“I also don’t have a problem with people from Slovakia and Lithuania. But I do have a problem with immigration from Islamic countries.
“The EU leaves us no freedom to determine our own immigration and asylum laws. That’s why leaving the EU is necessary.”
Mr Wilders also promised to hold a referendum for the Dutch to vote to leave the EU.
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Bethany Blankley.