No Charges Filed Against Illegal Chinese Bio-Lab in California As New Deadly Lab-Created Diseases Emerge
We need answers as to what exactly was happening at the secret illegal Chinese bio lab found in California. The lab was oozing with pathogens, housed “transgenic” mice, and even had a freezer labeled “Ebola.” Yet the CDC did little more than shrug for months.
(Kevin Kiley, Congressman from California)
Back in July, GR reported on: Illegal, Secret Chinese Bio-Agent Lab In Calif Raided by FBI, CDC, INFECTIOUS BACTERIAL, VIRAL AGENTS Found MALARIA, RUBELLA, HIV, Chlamydia, E. Coli, Streptococcus Pneumonia, Hepatitis B and C, Herpes
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Probe of Illegal Chinese Lab in California complete pic.twitter.com/GultNHcZ8j
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) November 17, 2023
Why this happening? Should this really be taking place in China where they very likely had COVID-19 escape from a lab?
Does this scare anyone else? pic.twitter.com/HTYmcHGAbm
— Ed Krassenstein (@EdKrassen) January 16, 2024
Remember that illegal Chinese biolab discovered in CA? The one conducting “risky” COVID research on “genetically altered” mice? What’re the odds it was working on this?👇
TODAY: “Chinese lab crafts mutant COVID-19 strain with 100% kill streak in HUMANIZED MICE” pic.twitter.com/vN6FWbituE
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) January 17, 2024
Robbie Starbucks :
An illegal lab was found in California with Malaria, Dengue Fever, Hepatitis, HIV and Ebola. It was run by a Chinese man named Jia Bei Zhu who came here illegally. He has said he wants to “defeat the American aggressor”.
Fox News says “A recent bipartisan congressional report determined Zhu received significant financial payments from China”
Yet no charges have been filed. Here’s where it gets even weirder…
There were so many chemicals and dangerous biological agents on site that hazmat contractors hired by the Feds have loaded up over 800 containers to remove all of it from the warehouse in Reedley, California.
So they’re investigating this right? Well… The FBI has known about this for over a year but they actually handed control of the case BACK to the local officials in Reedley and Fresno County. No, I’m not joking. Possible international terrorism is apparently a job for the local police so the FBI can focus on old ladies who may have gone to the Capitol on January 6th.
Not only that but Fox News broke details that key parts of the Dept of Homeland Security NEVER got involved in the case.
That’s bad right? Oh I’m not done yet.
What about the CDC? Last year, CDC microbiologists spent time in the lab and produced a report detailing everything in the warehouse but they failed to actually test the vials, including unlabeled vials.
From a Fox News story:
“Despite the probability that the unlabeled or coded vials contained additional unknown and dangerous pathogens, CDC officials refused to take any further investigative steps,” the report stated. It also claimed CDC officials failed to take “meaningful action” when presented with evidence that Ebola, classified at the highest level of concern, may have been present.”
Again, no one has been charged. Why?
• The severe national security risks posed by spies among 🇨🇳 students will cause long-term damage beyond academia.
• For example, Jesse Jia-Bei Zhu, the arrested actual controller of the illegal Chinese bio-lab in Reedley, California, has been to the University of British… https://t.co/WVp9n8tQPJ pic.twitter.com/A0zsBxGF0o
— Dr. Li-Meng YAN (@DrLiMengYAN1) January 17, 2024
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller