Now, AOC Wants To Eliminate Cars For “Survival” – Calls It “Scientific Fact”
Politicians like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez represent a crossroads decision for the Democrats.
Do they continue to push the limits of crazy or do they return to a more moderate posture?
You won’t believe what she is saying now about YOUR favorite mode of transportation.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
While we are at it let’s eliminate garbage disposals, as much as possible, because they simply confuse people like the freshman congresswoman:
Ocasio-Cortez reminds me of some of the stoners I used to sit in a circle with back in my wasted days.
“Woah, what if we just got rid of all the cars and moved everything closer to our house so we could just walk?”
“Yeah and then they couldn’t f*** with us because it’s not illegal to walk stoned.”
“Yeah AOC, I agree. You should run for President someday.”
It’s been a while and I honestly don’t miss those days but in defense of those who may occasionally, or even regularly, partake of the green stuff — I full-well realize that most of you are much smarter than this woman.
Here’s more from Ilovemyfreedom.org:
Prepare yourself to lose a little more pride in our educational system when you hear about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ most recent comments regarding eliminating gas-powered vehicles.
As reported by The Blaze:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said that gas-powered vehicles must be eliminated as much as possible in order for everyone to survive.“Would you like to see gasoline-powered vehicles gone within 12 years?” an interviewer asked her.
“Well as much as it is technologically possible I think we need to draw down our fossil fuels as much as we possibly can,” she responded. “I don’t think we should build another pipeline at all in the United States of America.
“It’s a matter of our survival,” Ocasio-Cortez concluded. “I don’t even think it’s a matter of political opinion. It’s scientific fact.”
You can see the interview in the tweet below:
AOC says we must eliminate cars "as much as we possibly can" and no more pipelines can be built in the U.S.
"It's a matter of our survival."
"I don't even think it's a matter of political opinion. It's scientific fact" pic.twitter.com/VJm0YbGFsb
— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) August 13, 2019
Think about where AOC is SUPPOSEDLY from and you might understand that cars are not a big thing in a congested city.
A lot of people depend on taxis and may not even bother obtaining driver’s licenses that they will never use.
So why should we expect AOC to know about how most of Americans are dependent on cars and garbage disposals?
AOC may seem like an idiot to many, but she is also a very smooth politician when she needs to be.
Don’t buy into her idiot act.
Some of the most powerful Democrats have made careers of playing the village idiot role:
- Nancy Pelosi’s Latest Tweets Defending Obamacare Make People Wonder if She Has Dementia and Just Isn’t Telling Anyone
- Rep Adam Schiff: Russia Promoted Second Amendment Ads So Americans Would Kill Each Other
- Bernie Sanders’ Sr. Economic Advisor: ‘No Problem with Printing Unlimited Money’
- ‘Wax my a*s, scrub my b**ls’ — 1988 Beto O’Rourke poem is beyond disturbing
- Must See: Rashida Tlaib Screaming as She is Removed from Trump Event
- Somewhere in Texas a Village is Missing Its Idiot
Is this what the Democrats will continue to be?
A party of village idiots and degenerates?
Hopefully, the donkeys take a serious swing back toward the middle in 2020 so we can focus more on sound policies and less on divisive politics.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison