NY Judge Sentences 2 Proud Boys To 4 Years Each For Defending Themselves Against ANTIFA Thugs
Editor’s Note: Just take into consideration all that took place prior to what the media has focused on here. Here, let me let Gavin McInnes, founder of the Proud Boys, explain.
The left is doing whatever they want, it seems, to lay out the red carpet for Antifa and the violent revolution that seems to be coming with it.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
On Tuesday two proud boys were each sentenced to 4 years in prison for an incident that happened in October 2018.
The Proud Boys are viewed by much of America as the group tasked with protecting against Antifa violence, but liberal judges and liberal media do not seem to grasp that vision.
The violence happened outside a REPUBLICAN club in New York City, but there is no such thing as self-defense when dealing with liberal protesters, at least when facing a liberal judge.
More from Buzzfeed:
The Proud Boys describe themselves as “Western chauvinists” and have aligned themselves closely with self-declared neo-Nazis. They are designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, while the FBI considers them “an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”
During the October assault, which took place after a speech by group founder Gavin McInnes, 10 members of the Proud Boys violently attacked four left-wing protesters after one of the protesters threw a bottle at the group.
When police showed up to the scene, the Proud Boys walked away without any of them being immediately arrested, sparking anger at the lack of swift police action.
A total of 10 Proud Boys were later arrested and charged in the incident.
4/6 The brand new footage shows what followed: two Proud Boys went east on 82nd Street, approaching protesters who were perhaps 100 feet away from Park Avenue. By the time the plastic bottle was thrown, one of those two Proud Boys was within a few feet and charging. pic.twitter.com/oHq2MamC4m
— Colin Moynihan (@ColinRMoynihan) December 23, 2018
On Tuesday, Hare and Kinsman were sentenced to four years in prison and five years of post-release supervision.
During the sentencing hearing, Judge Mark Dwyer said the sentence was intended to discourage similar assaults motivated by political hatred in the future.
“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s,” the judge said, according to the New York Times.
In court, both Hare and Kinsman reportedly apologized for their roles in the assault.
Now, if you want a less jaded perspective, you need to read this article. (It will open in a new window on most browsers)
There is no doubt that we can not all go around assaulting people, but at what point is it justifiable?
Do we not have the right to defend ourselves when attacked or provoked?
When someone provokes you, as these “protesters” clearly had done, are we to just let it roll off of our backs?
These protesters were protesting a Republican gathering and the bodyguards reacted.
Proud Boys generally are tasked with standing guard, as they were doing on that night.
Yet, in America, Antifa is the darling of the Radical Left and seems to have a less than proportionate share of problems in the court system.
You don’t hear of a lot of Antifa members being sentenced to prison, but there have been some.
Antifa and Proud Boys:
- Republican Lawmakers to Antifa: Remove Your Masks & Clean Up Your Act or Face Up to 15 Years in Prison
- False Flag Watch: Antifa puppetmasters to engineer “patriot” slaughter of Leftists to spark violent uprising against conservatives
- Time for Patriots to Declare War on Antifa Terrorists
- Video Shows ‘Antifa Started The Fight’ In NYC, But NYPD Looks to Charge 9 Proud Boys
- Masked Antifa Mob Attacks Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys At Portland March
- Huge Brawl On The Streets Of America As Antifa Goes Head To Head With Proud Boys: Portland Cops Open Fire With Less-Lethal Rounds
Keep on provoking us you cowardly, masked thugs.
You can only poke a sleeping bear for so long before it wakes up and wakes up very cranky.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison