Pfizer Clinical Trial Whistleblower: They Know That This Product Is Dangerous & Hurting People (Video)
Brook Jackson is a Pfizer clinical trial whistleblower. She is suing Pfizer on behalf of the American people for multiple violations under the False Claims Act, and TODAY is the last day for Pfizer to make a motion for dismissal of her case. According to Jackson, the vaccine’s FDA authorization resulted from a ‘deeply flawed’ clinical trial that violated FDA regulations.
“From day one I walked in and could see things weren’t on the up-and-up,” Jackson told CHDTV.
Ventavia Research Group, the subcontractor conducting the trials for Pfizer’s vaccine, did not properly obtain informed consent, they also unblinded patients, fraudulently removed information from patient documents, and subsequently concealed these violations from Pfizer. “There was just something not right … and on the 25th of September, I took that to the FDA, and I got fired about 6 hours after I contacted the FDA,” said Jackson. “I feel betrayed in a lot of ways. Especially knowing that they know that this product is dangerous and that it’s hurting people.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Take a look and listen.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media