Ron DeSantis Tells You Who His Masters Are… Besides The Vatican (Video)
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis wants you to think he is all-American, but that is the furthest thing from the truth, especially in light of Samuel Finley Breese Morse’s classic work Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States: The Numbers of Brutus which outlines the invasion in the 1800s of the Roman Catholics in attempts to practice their apostate religion under the Pope. DeSantis is a Roman Catholic and as such, his allegiance is to a foreign power, the Vatican. However, it seems the Israeli and “Jewish” lobby have also tied strings to him.
While his campaign team believe their chances of winning the White House are slipping, they never had a chance. The fix was in for the establishment candidate, and yes he is part of the establishment, Donald Trump. What you see going on with Trump is nothing more than marketing, swelling the ranks of those who will vote for him in 2024, and it’s all by design. Yet, it is quite telling as to how much DeSantis pours into the protection and promotion of a certain religious people, those who call themselves Jews and are not, just like Trump does.
Take a listen.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Notice that he is alluding to more war on behalf of such religious people.
I am not antagonistic towards those that call themselves Jews and are not (Revelation 3:9), but rather I do point out the spirit of antichrist (1 John 2:22, 4:3; 2 John 1:7) they have in the doctrines they espouse (1 Timothy 4:1; Hebrews 13:9).
It just seems to me that when one runs for the White House, they are seeking to serve the People of the united States of America, not the people of Israel or a particular religious group over another; and Ron DeSantis seems to be one that is more concerned about other nations and religions than the US.
It would be wise to understand some of the teachings of the Talmud and refute the claims of those who hold to them just as our Lord Jesus Christ did during His earthly ministry.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media