These Two Men Understood What It Was To Fight Tyranny In The USA – We Could Learn A Lot From Their Example (Video)
Sadly, many today in America do not understand what the War of Northern Aggression was all about. They have been indoctrinated to think Abraham Lincoln was the greatest president of all time, instead of the reality that he was the greatest tyrant we have seen in our history and usurped the US Constitution to impose a tyranny that ensnares people daily on our land. Yet, there were many godly men in the South who grasped what the war was about and fought valiantly against it.
Two of those men’s lives were presented years ago in an incredible documentary titled Warriors of Honor: The Faith & Legacies Of Robert E Lee & Stonewall Jackson.
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
I would highly recommend that people watch this documentary below, and then follow it up with a few interviews I have done on Lincoln with author Thomas DiLorenzo and TacticalCivics.com founder David Zuniga.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media