US Navy Has A Video Of UFOs: Rejects FOIA Request To See It Due To “National Security”
The United States Navy has reportedly confirmed it is in the possession of classified documents and a video related to a 2004 UFO sighting. But we won’t get to see it, because the government, in a response to the Freedom of Information Act request, claims it’ll harm national security.
According to a report by CNET, in 2004, Navy pilots on the USS Nimitz encountered a strange aerial object.
After researcher Christian Lambright sent a FOIA request seeking additional information about that incident, the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed they had information.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
However, according to Motherboard, the information the U.S. Navy has was “discovered [to contain] certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET.”
This is because the materials in question “would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States.”
The Navy also said ONI has a video classified as “SECRET,” according to Motherboard. In December 2017, The New York Times published a one-minute video of the pilots’ encounter with the UFO. Several researchers speculate that the Navy could possess the full-length, raw copy of that footage because some witnesses of the incident say they saw a longer, higher-resolution version, Motherboard said. Others have denied the existence of such a version. –CNET
Former Pentagon staffer Luis Elizondo told Motherboard that “people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length.”
After all, if there’s any entity that will lie repeatedly and continue to exert control over people by manipulating the flow of information, it’s the U.S. government and its military-industrial complex.
This narrative (the official “national security threat” narrative) is not a new one.
Allegedly, UFOs are all threats to the U.S.’s national security.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo