Home»World»Wikileaks: OPCW Chief Of Cabinet Ordered Deletion Of “All Traces” Of Dissenting Engineering Assessment On Syria Chemical Attack

Wikileaks: OPCW Chief Of Cabinet Ordered Deletion Of “All Traces” Of Dissenting Engineering Assessment On Syria Chemical Attack

14
Shares
Pinterest WhatsApp
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Even as the Trump administration continues to seek to extradite Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, a man who has had to retract zero of his postings and reports due and has 100% credibility, Wikileaks released an email on Friday which shows clearly that the Chief of Cabinet at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) ordered the deletion of dissenting engineering assessment report on the Syria chemical attack, which twice President Trump unconstitutionally launched missiles in response.

The internal email was published by Wikileaks on Friday in which Sebastien Braha, Chief of Cabinet at OPCW, demanded the deletion from the organization’s Documents Registry Archive and to “remove all traces, if any, of its delivery/storage/whatever.”

RT reports:

The document in question is a technical assessment written by inspector Ian Henderson after a fact-finding mission to Douma, a suburb of Damascus, in the wake of an alleged chlorine gas attack. Western politicians and media said at the time that the government forces had dropped two gas cylinders as part of an offensive against jihadist forces, killing scores of civilians.

The OPCW inspector said evidence on the ground contradicted the airdropping scenario and that the cylinders could have been placed by hand. Considering that the area was under the control of anti-government forces, the memo lands credence to the theory that the jihadists had staged the scene to prompt Western nations to attack their opponents.

The final report of the watchdog all but confirmed that Damascus was behind the incident, but in the past months an increasing amount of leaked documents and whistleblower testimonies have emerged, pointing to a possible fabrication. The OPCW leadership stands accused of withholding opinions contravening the West-favored narrative and using misleading language to report what the inspectors found on the ground.

The alleged email was written by Sebastien Braha, Chief of Cabinet at the OPCW. Its authenticity is yet to be confirmed, but the organization never said any of the previously leaked documents were not real.

Another document published on Friday outlines a meeting with several toxicology experts and their opinions on whether symptoms shown and reported in alleged victims of the attack were consistent with a chlorine gas poisoning. “The experts were conclusive in their statements that there was no correlation between symptoms and chlorine exposure,” the document said, adding that the chief expert suggested that the event could have been “a propaganda exercise.”

The Douma incident in April 2018 spurred Western governments into action, with the US, the UK and France delivering a barrage of missiles at what was dubbed chemical weapons sites in Syria days after. This didn’t prevent the government from seizing control over the neighborhood, but put the reputations of the three governments at stake. The OPCW report gave credence to the Western show of force.

Both chemical attacks in Syria since Trump became president were false flags and there isn’t a shred of credible evidence that the Asaad regime targeted its people with chemicals.  In fact, just last week, we pointed out that the most likely culprits who actually did the deed were Islamic jihadis who are part off the White Helmets, who coincidentally are being funded by the Trump administration.  We provided at least 12 strong arguments that the attacks were false flags.

TRENDING:  Alert: Massive Breach Threatens To Wipe Out 300 Million iPhones On April 7th Unless Apple Pays Ransom

Remember The Attack In Douma, Syria? Here Are The 12 Strongest Arguments That It Was A False Flag (Video)

TRENDING:  70 Nations Gathered In Paris Unanimously Call For The Creation Of A Palestinian State

President Trump promised to get out of Syria, but did he?

Nope, the US is now guarding oil fields in Syria in an attempt to steal the oil, according to Middle East war correspondent Jenan Moussa, who has covered the Iraq war and other US occupations in the region, voiced the growing outrage over the US resource theft underway in Syria.

Since discovery of oil in the MidEast, many in the region said: the U.S. is only here to steal our oil. U.S. denied it, and claimed it’s about democracy, human rights, women etc.

Not sure if Americans realize but these pictures of U.S. troops in northeast Syria are HUGELY damaging to U.S. image.

Of course, it’s a little like guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan, isn’t it?  Who is really gaining from that?  The Afghan people?  Probably not.

In the same vein, who gains from the false flag attack in Syria?

Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media


Tim Brown

Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his "more precious than rubies" wife, father of 10 "mighty arrows", jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab, Minds, MeWe, Spreely, Mumbl It and Steemit

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, MeWe, Minds, Gab, and Spreely.

Previous post

What Could Go Wrong? Trump FDA Says Tobacco Now Illegal For Anyone Under 21

Next post

Deadbeat Millionaire Dad Hunter Biden Exposed (Video)