DHS Propaganda: “Domestic Terrorists” A Threat Due To Illegal Aliens, refugees and COVID Lockdowns
Right, well the real domestic terrorists are in Washington DC, along with many in our state governments and every, single federal office in the states that was never authorized in our Constitution. Yet, the unconstitutional Department of Homeland Security is putting out their false flag propaganda once again and warning that anything from the arrival of illegal aliens to Afghan refugees to coming COVID lockdowns and re-openings could trigger “domestic terrorism.”
See, they want to blame those who want to lawfully respond to their crimes while they are engaged in the very domestic terrorism they warn about.
- Mass Resistance To Unconstitutional Mandate Grows As 27 States Sue – And Start To Win – Over Forced Jabs
- RESOURCE: Tracking Legal Action & Legislation Against Covid-19 Mandates
- Great News: Biden’s Vaccine Mandate is Falling Apart!
- Doctor Confronts County Commission & Mayor Over Vax Mandates: You’re In Violation Of The US Constitution & The Nuremberg Code – “You’ll Be Held Accountable” (Video)
RT has the story.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
For the remainder of 2021 and into 2022, “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists and anti-government/anti-authority violent extremists will continue to pose a threat” to the US, said a bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday.
.@SecMayorkas issued a National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin regarding the heightened threat environment across the United States.
— Homeland Security (@DHSgov) November 10, 2021
Foreign or domestic terrorists have historically targeted crowded venues and “at times caused mass causalities (sic),” the DHS pointed out, noting that the upcoming “dates of religious significance over the next few months” and the continued reopening from pandemic lockdowns “could provide increased targets of opportunity for violence.” However, they rushed to note there are “currently no credible or imminent threats tied to any dates or locations.”
However, if “new public health restrictions” are put in place in the event that a new Covid-19 variant emerges, that could also be potentially used as a “rationale” for violence against the government or public health officials by “anti-government extremists,” the DHS said.
Moreover, some “domestic violent extremists” (DVE) have “attempted to use the relocation of Afghan nationals” to the US to “exacerbate historical DVE grievances over immigration and the American Muslim community,” the bulletin argued.
The DHS also complained about “narratives online” that allegedly promote or advocate violence against “elected officials, political representatives, government facilities, law enforcement, religious communities or commercial facilities, and perceived ideological opponents.”
The department advised Americans to “stay vigilant” and report any suspicious activity, listen to local authorities, and develop “digital media literacy to recognize and build resilience to false and harmful narratives.”
Wednesday’s warning follows the pattern of Homeland Security bulletins since President Joe Biden took office. In January, the DHS warned that “some ideologically motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence.” Nothing happened.
In May, the DHS claimed the lifting of Covid-19 lockdowns could lead to extremist attacks, and in August, it worried about “some conspiracy theories associated with reinstating former president Trump.”
- Official Government Documents Label These 72 Types of Americans as Potential Terrorists
- How Conspiracy Theorizing May Soon Get You Labelled a ‘Domestic Terrorist’
- Their Plan Is To Make You Take The Shot – You Must Resist
- Netflix Promotes Murdering The “Unvaccinated” – Just Remember, Most Of Us Are Armed (Video)
They’ve been setting us up for years, getting the mind conditioning ready that true Christians and patriots are the real domestic enemies. The time is soon coming that we’re going to be using the provisions of the Second Amendment in order to secure a free state. Make no mistake, apart from a divine intervention of the Creator, we are going to see massive bloodshed in the united States.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media