Federal Judge Drops Massive Bomb on Clinton Foundation, Reveals IRS Cover Up — Judge Blows Roof Off Protection Racket in Moynihan & Doyle $2.5 BILLION Case Against Clintons
A bombshell report was dropped today on the Thomas Paine podcast: A federal judge revealed Internal Revenue Service cover up concerning the Clinton Foundation and blew the lid off a protection racket in the Moynihan & Doyle $2.5 billion case against the Clintons.
From True Pundit.
Just as we reported previously in scoop after scoop on the Thomas Paine Podcast, a federal judge today slapped the Internal Revenue Service for what amounts to a massive cover up to protect the Clinton Foundation from having to pay as much as $2.5 Billion in unpaid federal back taxes. In a rare overture, the judge sided with pro-se litigants and Clinton whistleblowers John Moynihan and Larry Doyle and allowed their case to proceed, smacking down the IRS’s attempts to derail the case and cover its own illicit activities. Listen Above.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
And smacking down the IRS. Big time. And in the process the judge uncovered damning and alarming documents and facts in the case — which until now has been sealed and kept secret from the public — which amount to a federal cover up by the Justice Department and the IRS to protect the Clinton’s.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media