Illegal Alien Kills Deputy One Week Before Her 25th Birthday
The invasion continues all across these united States of America. Now, we’re seeing so-called “conservative” governors in Texas and Florida engaged in what I refer to as “illegal migrant laundering” by busing or flying illegal aliens out of their state to another, which is actually criminal. The latest news concerning illegal aliens comes out of Colorado where an illegal alien is facing charges of a hit-and-run that left a Weld County deputy dead.
CBS Colorado reports:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code TIM You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
A suspect was arrested late on Monday night in connection to thethat killed Weld County Deputy Alexis Hein-Nutz on Sunday. The 36-year-old man was identified on Tuesday as Norberto Garcia-Gonzales and he tentatively faces charges including leaving the scene of an accident involving death and careless driving resulting in death.
The sheriff’s office confirmed the suspect was taken into custody at 10:15 p.m. after being tracked to Fort Collins and apprehended by WCSO Strike Team, Colorado State Patrol and Fort Collins police. Garcia-Gonzales was taken into custody using Alexis’ jail handcuffs.
Hein-Nutz, 24, was on her way to work on a motorcycle north of Greeley when she was hit. The suspect driver reportedly jumped out of the van he was driving hid in a nearby corn field after leaving the crash.
Anyone with any information about this investigation can call Colorado State Patrol investigators at 303-239-4501. Reference case # 3A221639. You can remain anonymous.
Once again, I pose to the men of Colorado to begin educating themselves and start to form the grand jury in their counties, along with the constitutional militia to begin dealing with these crimes, as the Constitution lays out that they are the enforcers of the law. To begin doing this, check out TacticalCivics.com.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media