More Proof Inflation is On the Rise
Clearly, when a government unconstitutionally spends money and attempts to make up for its tyranny of lockdowns by paying the people via printing money and increasing debt, inflation is not far behind. In fact, we have moved from simple inflation to hyper-inflation and the signs are all around us.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- “The Most Dangerous Man In The Mid-South” On Fed’s New Digital Dollar, Gold & Silver
- Biden’s Plan For Hyperinflation: You Haven’t Seen Anything Yet!
- Biden’s $6 Trillion Socialist Budget Will Cause Even More Inflation & Even More Shortages
- Of Injections & Inflation: The Rotten Fruit Of COVID Tyranny
- Big Government & Big Inflation
Brad Polumbo writes at Foundation for Economic Education on the latest evidence that inflation is rising.
The most widely-used metric for price inflation hit a 12-year high in mid-May, showing that prices had risen 4.2 percent over a year. But some argued this was just a one-off outlier, not indicative of a broader trend or serious problem stemming from runaway government spending and money-printing.
Their case just got a lot weaker. New figures released today by the Commerce Department offer even more corroboration that prices are seriously on the rise.
Another key inflation metric, the core personal consumption expenditures index, exceeded expectations and came in showing a 3.1 percent year-over-year increase in prices. If you factor in energy and food prices, the inflation figure rises to a whopping 3.6 percent.
A key U.S. inflation gauge rose 3.1% year over year, higher than expected https://t.co/oiSCnvak3F
— CNBC (@CNBC) May 28, 2021
It’s also worth noting that this index and others like it notoriously underestimate inflation.
- The Wildest Home Buying Binge In US History Has Pushed Home Prices To Hyperinflationary Levels
- Banksters Warn: Weimar Hyperinflation Is Coming To The US
- The US Dollar Is Being Systematically Destroyed, And We Are On A Path That Inevitably Leads To Hyperinflation
- Monetary Mayhem: The Federal Reserve & Crypto Vs Gold & Silver With Franklin Sanders
Where is this inflation coming from? Well, at least in part, it stems from the Federal Reserve’s money-printing to fund COVID-19 “stimulus” efforts.
“Nearly one-quarter of the money in circulation has been created since January 2020,” FEE economist Peter Jacobsen explains. But printing more money doesn’t mean we actually have more stuff, and “if more dollars chase the exact same goods, prices will rise.”
The problem with these inflation levels, which are still far short of truly catastrophic hyperinflation, is that they erode your savings and purchasing power. The money in your bank account or under your mattress is worth less now. And unless your income has risen more than 3-4 percent this year, you’ve really had a pay cut, because what ultimately matters isn’t the number on your paystub but what it can buy you.
Simply put, public policy is all about trade-offs. And the downsides of government largess include more than just the traditional check you write to the Internal Revenue Service. When mounting price inflation erodes your paycheck, that too is a form of indirect taxation you can trace back to Washington, DC.
- Corn Prices Up Roughly 50% In 2021 As Americans Brace For Years Of Horrific Food Inflation
- Why Is The Mockingbird Media Suddenly Freaking Out About The Horrifying Inflation That Is Ahead Of Us?
- Will Inflation Force Your Household To Spend 40 Percent Of Your Income On Food?
- Get Ready For The Most Painful Inflation Since The Jimmy Carter Years Of The 1970s
Yep, the unconstitutional Federal Reserve is robbing us blind, devaluing our currency and making out like fat cats while the American people are suffering, but to be honest, we have brought it on ourselves by not dealing with the criminal bankster cartels in the first place, along with corrupt politicians who aided them in their efforts. Ron Paul was right: End the Fed. Then, we will see how we can repair the damage, and while we’re at it, the states should start looking to dissolve Washington, DC.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media