Oklahoma Passes “Bathroom Bill”: Requires Students To Use Facilities Based On Biological Sex – Allows Parents To Sue Institutions For Non-Compliance
One would have thought this was simply common sense, but sense doesn’t appear to be that common anymore… or is it people have become too frightened to call out these perverts and their perversion for what it is? In either case, Oklahoma passed Senate Bill 615 and was signed into law on Wednesday and “requires students to use the bathroom aligning with their biological sex at birth”.
James Anthony writes at The Post Millennial:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Grab Your Complete Coil Or Foam Mattress System Complete With Sheets & Pillows! Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY To Save Up To 66%
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
The bill, which is 180 degrees opposite from a few other bills being passed elsewhere in the country, will allow for reduced state funding for schools if they are found to be in violation of the new law.
Parents are also now able to civilly sue institutions for non-compliance with this law, in a similar fashion to Texas’s “heartbeat law” for abortions and Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill.
Supporters of the bill purport that it will help protect vulnerable students in the state’s schools from potential assaults by their fellow students, notably boys who self-identify as the opposite sex without appearing feminine at all.
It continues to be astounding to me that people don’t know which bathroom they should use, but such is the nature of those whom God has turned over to their own lusts. This is a direct result of the lack of a true, biblical worldview that disciples that nations being demonstrated over the past several decades in the united States.
When the Church arises and performs its God-assigned duties, these pieces of legislation won’t really be necessary.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media