Survey Refutes American Medical Association’s Claim Regarding Physicians Taking COVID Shots: Nearly 60% Say They Have Not Been “Fully Vaccinated”
It seems the American Medical Association (AMA) is playing the same game as the Mockingbird media and just not telling the American people the truth. While they have claimed that 96 percent of practicing physicians in America are fully “vaccinated” against COVID, the reality is given to us in a survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (ASPS) who say there are nearly 60 percent who are not “fully vaccinated.”
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
- #AskTheExperts – Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals From Around The World: “The COVID Vaccine Is Neither Safe Nor Effective” (Video)
- #AskTheExperts II: Medical Professionals Address BBC Panorama Anti-Vaxx Propaganda (Video) #DareToThink
- The “Vaccine” Magnetic Phenomenon Was Warned About By This Doctor In 1995 – You Won’t Believe What He Said It Would Do (Video)
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Neither survey represents a random sample of all American physicians, but the AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous.
“It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer,’” states AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”
The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”
Other reasons for declining the shot included unknown long-term effects, use of aborted fetal tissue, “it’s experimental,” availability of effective early treatment, and reports of deaths and blood clots.
Of 560 practicing physicians, 56 percent said they offered early treatment for COVID.
Nonphysicians were also invited to participate in the survey. Of some 5,300 total participants, 2,548 volunteered comments about associated adverse effects of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis, stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.
“Causality is not proven. However, many of these episodes might have resulted in a huge product liability or malpractice award if they had occurred after a new drug,” stated Dr. Orient. “Purveyors of these COVID products are protected against lawsuits.”
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has represented physicians in all specialties since 1943. Its motto is omnia pro aegroto, everything for the patient.
- Kate Shemirani & Dr. Carrie Madej: Exposing The Vaxx, The Nanobots & The Lies Of The Experimental COVID Injections – It’s Aimed At Our Kids!
- As Big Pharma Rakes In More Cash, The People Are Losing Their Liberties & Their Lives
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter: Experimental COVID Injection Death Numbers Point To A Catastrophe
- Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)
Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. Again, you won’t hear this on the Mockingbird media, will you?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media