22 States SUE Biden Regime Over Plans to Stop Free Lunches Unless Schools Comply With Sexualizing Children, ‘Gender Identity’ Policies
The public school system, which is nothing more than establishing a religion, needs to be abolished just like DC needs to be abolished. Still, 21 states are now suing the Biden administration over stopping lunches unless schools comply with “gender identity” policies.
The Post Millennial reports:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost has joined forces with 21 other attorney generals in filing a lawsuit against the Biden administration. The new federal rules set forth by the Biden administration could jeopardize the state’s money for nutrition assistance if schools don’t comply with the Title IX gender identity policies.
he 22 states now suing the Biden Administration are Tennessee, Indiana, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia and West Virginia.
Why parents continue to prop up these statist indoctrination centers is beyond me. The fact the states are not eliminating them and pleading with the feds to be engaged in something the Tenth Amendment forbids them from engaging in should be a tip for those who want to uphold the law to abandon this approach.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media