More Than 60,000 People Are Calling on Trump to Designate George Soros a Terrorist
The infamous George Soros has been an instigator in funding some of the most corrupt politicians and some of the most seditious organizations not only in the US, but around the world.
As such, a new petition at the White House website has over 60,000 signatures calling on President Donald Trump to designate George Soros as a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations’ assets under RICO and NDAA law.
The petition was started on September 19, 2017 and has garnered 63,179 signatures since that time.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The petition reads:
Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law.
The petition must reach 100,000 signatures before being addressed by the White House.
Soros has been behind financing many of the revolutions around the world and capitalizing on the collapse of the economies of several nations.
Soros was mentioned in a 1999 Chinese military document as a “financial terrorist”.
“We believe that before long, ‘financial warfare’ will undoubtedly be an entry in the various types of dictionaries of official military jargon,” the document states, adding “The main protagonist in this section of the history book will not be a statesman or a military strategist; rather, it will be George Soros.”
The Hungarian Prime Minister has said that peace in Europe has been threatened by Goerge Soros’ “Mafia Network,” and has ruined the lives of millions of people.
Soros has been funding the Trump travel ban protests, has been tied to those filing multiple lawsuits to stop Trump’s investigation of election discrepancies,
His son, Alexander is following in his father’s footsteps in outpacing George in giving to the Democrat National Committee and Democrats, in general, this year, while George funded lobbyists in DC to sway politics more in the first half of 2017 than all of 2016 combined.
Recently, we reported that he has funneled nearly $2 million into district attorney races in Philadelphia.
This is certainly not the first time the Soros is coming under attack.
In May, Soros was facing a $10 billion lawsuit that accused him of being a “racketeer billionaire” and manipulating the politics and economics of Guinea, a sovereign African nation, for his own benefit.
Also, in a previous article, we listed ten reasons why Mr. Soros should be considered an enemy of America. Here are those reasons.
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all:
- Apollo Alliance
- National Council of La Raza
- Tides Foundation
- Huffington Post
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- People for the American Way
- Planned Parenthood
- National Organization for Women.
2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.
3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, telling Politico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.
Many of you may recall the trouble that broke out between Donald Trump supporters, and those that were protesting against him at a rally that took place in Chicago early into the primary season. That rally marked the beginning of the violence that began popping up at various election events. It was later discovered that the people who showed up to protestTrump did so because they had answered a Craig’s List ad that offered to compensate them $16 to cause trouble. That whole ordeal was the handiwork of none other than Moveon.org, and some of that is documented in the video below:
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton and current campaign manager of Hillary for America, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.