All Governments Share This Problem (Video)
Governments all share a single problem and that is that they contain men. Pastor and author of The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience to Civil Government Matt Trewhella expounds on this particular issue, which has not been taught very much in the pulpit nor the public square. The gist is that man is basically bad, not basically good.
- A Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
… is the nature of man, which is why it’s important to impart Biblical doctrine unto our magistrates, and re-instill in them the fear of God.
In our latest 4-minute video, Pastor Matt discusses how the nature of man is the reason that any form of government – including a representative constitutional republic – can be corrupted.
America’s founders pillared a federalism for American government. They did NOT want power to reside in one man or a small group of men because they held to a Christian view of the nature of man – that he is wicked and in need of a Savior, namely, Jesus Christ.
They wanted multiple levels of government with multiple branches at each level so if any one branch or branches began to play the tyrant – another branch or branches would interpose and check the evil of the tyrant branch or branches.
America has been corrupted, and sadly, the duty of interposition has been lost on most lesser authorities. Hence, the need to make this doctrine of the lesser magistrates known to the magistrates and the people.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media