Anyone Else Notice Injuries To Obama’s Hand & Face Following White House Chef’s Death?
On July 24, we reported that Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah’s former White House sous chef died in what is being called a paddleboard accident. However, just days later, Obama was photographed playing golf and there are some noticeable injuries to his hand and face.
The Daily Mail provided the pictures.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Notice the clear injury to his left hand, and what appears to be an injury under his left eye. I’m not saying that he had something to do with Tafari Campbells’ death, but…
Even the Mockingbird media is drawing parallels to Obama’s chef’s death and the death of the Clinton’s chef just eight years ago.
Campbell’s death has parallels with that of Walter Scheib, an executive chef at the White House for 11 years under Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. Scheib drowned in June 2015 while hiking in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains near Taos, in New Mexico.
The Massachusetts State Police (MSP) said that Campbell’s body was discovered at a depth of about 8 feet, around 100 feet from the edge of the Edgartown Great Pond.
Authorities were first called about a paddleboarder in trouble at 7:46 p.m. on Sunday. Several agencies launched a search that resumed on Monday morning, with the assistance of divers, aerial support and a side-scan sonar system.
The MSP said Campbell had been with another paddleboarder when he got into trouble, and “appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface, and then submerged and did not resurface.”
Campbell worked as a sous, or second in command, chef at the White House before being offered a job by Obama in 2017 when the president left office, which Campbell “generously agreed” to accept. Neither Barack or Michelle Obama was at their Martha’s Vineyard home when the tragedy took place.
Scheib, aged 61, was reported missing on June 16, 2015 by his girlfriend after setting off on what authorities believe was a fishing trip three days earlier.
His body was found “submerged in a mountain drainage flowing with surface runoff” about 25 yards from the Yerba Canyon trail. It was hidden from view by “dense vegetation and a steep, rocky decline.”
Thunderstorms hit the area as Scheib made his way down the Lobo Peak mountain. Incident commander Richard Goldstein said that water had been “running very fast” due to the weather.
The last cellular signal from Scheib’s phone was detected at 3 p.m. on June 13, with rescue workers using helicopters, dogs and horses to assist in their search for his body. Police later said there was no indication that anyone else was involved in Scheib’s death.
The New York Post also commented on the parallels:
The tragic drowning death of former White House sous chef and the Obama family’s personal chef Tafari Campbell over the weekend is sadly similar to the premature demise of another White House kitchen veteran.
Campbell’s death comes just eight years after Walter Scheib, who served as the White House Executive Chef from 1994 to 2005, was found partially submerged in a ravine in the New Mexico mountains on June 21, 2015.
The 61-year-old Scheib was first reported missing by his girlfriend on June 14, one day after he failed to return from a hike near Taos Ski Valley.
Scheib died from drowning, an autopsy later revealed.
Like Scheib, Campbell, 45, a former White House sous chef, is believed to have drowned.
An unnamed witness saw him struggling in the water before submerging a final time while paddle boarding on Sunday evening.
The married father of two was later reported to have been wearing all black and did not have a life jacket.
His body was found at 10 a.m. Monday following an extensive search by sniffer dogs and aerial investigators.
Then, The Washington Free Beacon posted an article with the title Axis of Evil? Obamas, Clintons Linked by Suspicious Deaths – Two former White House chefs have drowned since 2015.
What happened: Barack Obama’s personal chef drowned earlier this week near the former president’s $18 million estate on Martha’s Vineyard, roughly eight years after Hillary Clinton’s chef drowned while hiking in New Mexico.
• Tafari Campbell, 45, worked in the White House kitchen before the Obamas hired him as their personal chef. His body was recovered from Edgartown Great Pond on Monday after a paddleboarder reported seeing someone struggling in the water.
• Walter Scheib, the former White House chef originally hired by Hillary Clinton in 1994, was determined to have drowned after his body was recovered near a hiking trail in Taos, New Mexico, in June 2015.
Why it matters: Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but two former White House chefs dying via drowning since 2015 seems pretty suspicious, especially when the Clintons are involved.
Crucial context: Hillary Clinton is widely suspected of playing a role in the so-called suicide death of Jeffrey Epstein, the jet-setting pedophile who “hanged himself” in his Manhattan jail cell in 2019. Hillary’s nominal husband, former president Bill Clinton, made several trips with Epstein aboard the pedophile’s private jet, a.k.a. “The Lolita Express.”
• Amateur sleuths have raised questions about the alleged suicide of Vince Foster in 1993. Foster was deputy counsel to the Clinton White House at the time and was struggling to handle the legal fallout from the Whitewater real-estate controversy, one of the many Clinton scandals during the 1990s. Hillary reportedly bullied Foster and was “riding him every minute” prior to death.
• These sleuths have also expressed concern about the alleged suicide of Edward Willey, the husband of Kathleen Willey, who accused then-president Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1993.
Bottom line: The mainstream media will insist the two cases aren’t connected. Don’t take their word for it.
Are they connected? Sure seems suspicious to me. What do you think?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media