Aussie Truckers Victorious: South Australia Drops Mandatory Jab For Interstate Drivers Following Blockade Protest
Australian truck drivers threatened a strike with a blockade on August 31 and actually engaged in a brief one on the 30th on the Queensland border, along with huge numbers of people protesting the unlawful mandates that truck drivers should get at least one of the unsafe and inefficient COVID shots. This is a pretty big victory, as South Australian government has backpeddled on their mandate, which just shows you they are not holding all the cards. The people are holding them because they truly have the power not only to stop that, but to bring the tyrants trying to mandate such things to justice.
- Australia: The People Are Out In Full Force & Agents Of The State Have Pulled Their Mask Off To Show Who They Really Are (Videos)
- Former Aussie Air Force Veteran Alan Hennessey Discloses What’s Actually Going On In Australia (Video)
- When You’re A MMA Fighter & Preacher & Confront Tyrannical COVID Cops (Video)
- Taking A Stand In The Tyrannical Land Down Under (Video)
As The XYZ pointed out, the source of the “working conditions” dispute was the insane Covid restrictions and mandatory vaccination for crossing the Queensland border. It remains to be seen if the Queensland government will back down the way that the South Australian government has. It is also still unclear whether the promised truckie blockades across the country are happening or even happened.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
What we can be sure of is that the threat of big blockades on August 31, the brief blockade on the Queensland border on August 30, the huge number of people who protested outside their local councils on August 31 and the stated aim of doing so in support of striking truckies, has resulted a tangible victory for the Australian people.
The South Australian government has backed down on mandating the jab for interstate truckies because truckies threatened to strike and people got out in the street to protest. This tells us that governments are wary of growing public anger and will back down if threatened with serious economic and political consequences.
Yesterday’s protests have taken a serious toll on people. There were mass arrests, mass fines, and completely unnecessary police brutality against people who were simply standing still in silence.
However, the lesson from this backdown from the SA government is that people power works. If people are prepared to endure a greater toll, freedom is attainable.
That’s exactly right! And this is not just true for Australia where they are attempting to implement their demonic New World Order, but it’s true for every single country across the earth if only the people will stick together against a common evil enemy.
Of course, the Mockingbird, corporate-owned media tried to play it off that the backpeddling had nothing to do with the truckers stand.
Authorities have scrapped a plan to force truckies from high risk Covid areas to have at least one vaccine shot before entering South Australia.
The regulation, which was set to come into force on September 24, was designed to limit the spread of Covid-19 from truck drivers entering the state from Victoria, NSW or the ACT.
The trucking industry had raised serious concerns about the new rule, arguing it would lead to freight delays and labour shortages. Police last night issued an update to Covid regulations, stating truckies would not be required to have at least one jab to enter SA.
It comes as truckies have been stuck in large queues at the border, or sent back to Victoria after being caught out under a separate direction to have a Covid test within the previous 72 hours, if arriving from high-risk areas. Speaking before the backflip, Wendy Fennell, who runs forestry and logistics business Fennell Forestry, said the new requirements would lead to difficulties getting produce in and out of South Australia.
They had also previously attempted to make this strike about “working conditions” and “casualisation of the workforce”:
Why are they are on strike?
The drivers are members of the Transport Workers’ Union (TWU) and they are negotiating over their new enterprise bargaining agreement, which determines pay and conditions.
Toll is offering a 2 per cent pay rise for the next two years and a $1,000 sign-on bonus after the workers agreed to forgo a pay rise last year because of the coronavirus pandemic.
But the TWU, which is negotiating on behalf of the workers, is calling for a 3 per cent pay rise and job security.
Negotiations broke down because Toll wants to cut overtime for permanent staff and use short-term contractors and workers from labour hire firms on lower wages.
- Australian Parliament Member: “America, We Need You To Lead The World As An Example, Be A Beacon Of Hope & Freedom For The Rest Of The World” (Video)
- Australia’s NSW Seems To Be The Prototype Of The NWO – Targeting Children With Bioweapons & Hunting Down People For “Behavior” Of “Getting Fresh Air” (Videos)
- Australian “Communications & Behaviour Change” Document Seeks To “Steer” The Public To Desired Tyrannical Government’s Preplanned Outcome (Video)
- Australian Bureaucrat Develops Bell’s Palsy In Middle Of COVID Press Conference Following His Shot
That is the furthest thing from the truth and that’s because those putting out such stories are devils (John 8:44) and their daddy is the devil, the father of lies.
ABC Australia Briefly Gave You Insight Into Who Is Behind New World Order – Airs Satanic Ritual In Midst Of News Broadcast: “Hail Satan!” (Video)
This was all about this nonsensical push to force truckers to take the depop shot.
Well done, Australia! Now, do the same thing for everyone else in the country, not just the truckers.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media