Bill Barr Covers For Deep State: Epstein Died From “A Perfect Storm Of Screw Ups”
In case you aren’t getting it, Attorney General Bill Barr is a coverup artist for the Deep State. He is not interested in the Constitution or doing what is right and his loyalty in the past to getting FBI snipers who shot unarmed women with babies in their arms should have told you that, but you believed your President that he was a good guy, didn’t you? Now, he’s providing cover for either Jeffrey Epstein himself or those who killed him because not only did Barr say that it was a “perfect storm of screw ups” that resulted in Epstein’s death, but that the evidence shows he hanged himself.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
No, seriously, this is where you insert “Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.”
In a new interview, Attorney General William Barr said Jeffrey Epstein's suicide resulted from "a perfect storm of screw-ups" and that evidence ultimately shows he hanged himselfhttps://t.co/lhCxD16q4Q
— The New York Times (@nytimes) November 22, 2019
“I can understand people who immediately, whose minds went to sort of the worst-case scenario because it was a perfect storm of screw-ups,” Barr told AP on Thursday.
Here are those “screw-ups” that Barr was referencing.
- Epstein being taken off suicide watch not long after a previous suicide attempt and shortly before his successful suicide,
- suggestions that the first attempt may have actually been an assault via attempted strangulation inflicted by someone else,
- two security guards simultaneously falling asleep on the job when they were supposed to be checking on Epstein,
- one of those guards not even being an actual security guard,
- security footage of two cameras outside Epstein’s cell being unusable due to a mysterious technical glitch,
- at least eight Bureau of Prisons officials knowing Epstein wasn’t meant to be left alone in his cell and leaving him alone in his cell anyway,
- Epstein’s cellmate being transferred out of their shared space the day before Epstein’s death,
- Epstein signing a will two days before his death,
- unexplained injuries on Epstein’s wrists and shoulder reported by his family after the autopsy,
- and a forensic expert who examined Epstein’s body claiming that his injuries were more consistent with homicide than suicide.
“The attorney general also sought to dampen conspiracy theories by people who have questioned whether Epstein really took his own life, saying the evidence proves Epstein killed himself,” AP reports.
AP also stated, “He added that he personally reviewed security footage that confirmed that no one entered the area where Epstein was housed on the night he died.”
Barr said evidence proves Epstein killed himself.
He added that he personally reviewed security footage that confirmed that no one entered the area where Epstein was housed on the night he died. https://t.co/CTica7rhhm
— Jonathan Lemire (@JonLemire) November 22, 2019
Well, that does it for me. The anti-constitutional Attorney General that supports ignoring over half of the Bill of Rights to impose Red Flag laws and supports a host of other unconstitutional actions by the contract government in DC said you can take his word for it.
Well, I don’t. Do you?
Neither does Caitlin Johnstone at Medium.
So there you have it. The US government says that an intelligence asset with damning information on many powerful individuals did in fact kill himself due to an admittedly bizarre and wildly unlikely series of strange coincidences. I for one have no more questions. Checkmate, conspiracy theorists.
“Mr. Epstein’s death in August at a federal detention center in Manhattan set off a rash of unfounded conspiracy theories on social media that were picked up and repeated by high-profile figures, including Mayor Bill de Blasio and former Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani. No matter their ideology, the refrain of the theories was the same: Something did not add up,” says The New York Times in its report Barr’s statements.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s a completely unfounded conspiracy theory to believe that someone with ties to powerful institutions and individuals might be murdered in a way that was made to look like a suicide. We don’t live in a world where opaque organizations do evil things in secret, we live in a world where the government is always our friend and the TV would never lie to us. I’m glad these comments made by Barr (whose father in another strange coincidence gave Epstein his first job) have at long last struck a fatal blow to anyone who would doubt the beneficent hand of our beloved institutions.
If you didn’t think Barr was part off the Deep State before, this really should leave no doubt.
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media