Breaking News: OK Health Department “Plans” Spike Of COVID Numbers In Private Email
An email, obviously not meant for public eyes, was released today September 4, 2020 from the regional director of the health department for northeastern Oklahoma counties to area county clerks and commissioners. The email announced a planned spike in Covid numbers for next week for Oklahoma. The email was recalled almost immediately after it was sent. The email explained in detail how they planned to manipulate the spike and increase the numbers by using cases as far back as March of “probable” Covid cases. Not confirmed cases—estimated cases.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Sharing this from a Karin Dee Hardin and then headlines from Apple. WARNING – OK Health Department Plans Spike of…
Articles mentioned in this episode.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media