CIA Funded YouTube Shuts Down Press For Truth – Dan Dicks Responds (Video)
It’s been known for quite a while that Google was started up with taxpayer funds via the Central Intelligence Agency, and as a result, they started YouTube, which makes YouTube a CIA funded entity. Despite this unconstitutional funding and engagement of fascism, both have grown among the population. Knowing the unlawful censorship that YouTube has engaged in, the Trump administration has done nothing to stop it in the past 3.5 years. However, when Press for Truth was banned, Dan Dicks spoke out against the censorship.
Spiro Skouras has the story.
As tyranny continues to march forward, so does censorship. We have seen many people’s entire YouTube channels deleted, removed in an attempt to control the public’s perception of reality, by controlling their access to information.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
We have seen Alex Jones, David Icke and many, many others completely removed from the YouTube platform. Regardless of whether or not we agree with what previously banned accounts have said, we must support their right to say it.
That being said, YouTube just deleted Dan Dicks’ entire Press For Truth YouTube channel. In this interview, Spiro is joined by Dan Dicks of Press For Truth to explain what happened in addition to providing his response and possible solution to YouTube’s censorship.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media