CNN Cuts Feed After Congressman Drop Truth Bomb: 30% of Domestic Terror Tied to Refugees
The Fake News Network, CNN, continues to demonstrate that they do not want to tell the truth nor hear the truth. The latest example comes as a congressman was cut off after mentioning that 30% of domestic terrorism in the united States come from refugees.
On Monday, Republican Representative Scott Taylor’s (VA) feed was suddenly cut on CNN when he began to mention the percentage of refugees who come to the US and commit acts of terrorism.
The thirty percent he referenced in the video spot was in reference to a claim made by DHS that 300 of the FBI’s 1,000 domestic terror cases involve refugees who have entered the US.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Rep. Taylor was asked by Dana Bash during a discussion of the revised travel ban by President Trump if he thought it was necessary for the security of America to have such a ban in place.
Taylor affirmed he did believe it is important for the security of America.
“Just today, the FBI comes out and says that 30 percent, 30 percent, of their domestic terrorism cases that they’re investigating are from folks who are refugees,” Taylor said. “It’s important not to label all refugees bad people, that’s not why I’m here, but –”
At that point, his feed was cut, both video and audio.
Bash smiled as she said it was time to go.
“I was just going to say, congressman, it’s time to go, but I think the TV gremlins did that for us,” said Bash.
Uh huh, right. The CNN gremlins strike, again.
Rep. Taylor served as a Navy SEAL sniper and currently serves on the House Appropriations Committee, including the Subcommittees on Homeland Security and Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies.