Deep Statist Trump Does Fauci’s Bidding & Urges Americans To Take Experimental “Non-Safe, Non-Effective” Medical Device Injection: “I Would Recommend It”
Donald Trump is urging his fellow Americans to take the experimental COVID-19 mRNA gene therapies intentionally mislabeled as vaccines. Trump was quoted as saying: “I would recommend it,” of the COVID-19 “vaccines.”
On Tuesday, Trump urged Americans to get vaccinated to help curb the Covid-19 scamdemic, calling the experimental gene therapies “safe” and “something that works.” He added: “I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” Trump told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo.
- As Trump Tells Supporters To “Get Shots,” Doctors Warn About Lawbreaking & Adverse Effects
- Trump Claims Credit For Experimental Device Injections, Tells Supporters “Get Your Shot” – Apparently, Doesn’t Want Credit for Adverse Effects & Deaths
- A Real “Storm” Is Upon Us, But It Isn’t Q Or Donald Trump That Will Defeat Our Enemies
- After Exposing COVID Test Lies, Tanzania President John Magufuli Dies Of Heart Complications At 61
It looks like Trump has done Dr. Antohony Fauci’s bidding and encouraged his supporters to get the vaccine:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“But again,” he continued, “we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”
Earlier this week, the Trump administration’s coronavirus testing czar, Adm. Brett Giroir, called on Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence to encourage vaccinations in light of the data indicating many Republicans do not intend to get inoculated. “I think it’s very important for former President Trump — as well as the vice president — to actively encourage all their followers to get the vaccine,” Giroir told CNN‘s Jake Tapper on “The Lead.”
This is even more evidence that Trump was a part of this larger agenda. “But I think the point now is, and I think this is where we are, that we all have to get together and urge every American [to get vaccinated],” said Giroir. And that’s exactly what Trump is doing. He’s toeing the line.
- Italy: Manslaughter Investigation Begins As Teacher Dies Hours After Getting Experimental AstraZeneca COVID Injection
- Indiana: 28-Year-Old Physical Therapist Working At Senior Living Facility Dies Two Days After Submitting To Experimental COVID Medical Device Injection
- As The Cover Ups Continue: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler – Struggling In ICU After Taking Vaccine, Then Dies!
- Utah: 39-Year-Old Mother Dies 4 Days After Second Experimental COVID Injection
- Another One Takes The Jab And Dies: Detroit News TV Anchor Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine
- Doctor Mocks Anti-Vaxxers While Getting Experimental COVID Jab – Dies Days Later (Video)
- Tennessee: 37-Year-Old Surgeon Dies After Getting Second COVID Jab
- Dozens Develop Rare Blood Disorder & Doctor Dies After Receiving COVID Vaxx
The sad part is that many of his supporters will suspend their critical thinking and without a second thought, line up for the vaccine just because Trump told them to. There’s a reason the mainstream media rolled him out and had him tell everyone to get vaccinated. It’s time to wake up. They are all in it together and none of it is good for us.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo