Disband The ATF Bill Needs Your Support
Some people have believed and some still believe the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE or ATF) is a constitutional agency. It is not, and it never has been, even for the collection of taxes on these items. After all, any enforcement of law under our Constitution is to be done by the militia (Article I, Section 8, Clause 15). There is no other law enforcer mentioned in our Constitution. Now, HR3960 is before the Congress and it needs your support.
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
There may have been a time when gun owners thought that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) served a legitimate role in the federal government, helping to arrest violent criminals and dangerous gang members.
But those days are long gone!
These days, we all know that the ATF is nothing more than the personal attack dog for Joe Biden, spending their days attacking the Second Amendment and harassing law-abiding gun owners, often at their own front door.
The ATF can’t be reformed, and they can’t be fixed. They need to be shut down and forever disbanded.
That’s why we NEED to pass Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene’s H.R. 3960 to ELIMINATE THE ATF!
Everyone remembers how Obama and Eric Holder allowed the ATF to give THOUSANDS of fully automatic firearms to the Mexican Drug Cartels through their infamous Operation Fast and Furious — a terrible idea that led to the deaths of hundreds of people!
One of those deaths was Brian Terry, a former Marine and decorated U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agent, who was murdered with a gun that was put into the hands of violent criminals by the ATF!
But as dangerous as the ATF is to the Second Amendment and gun owners right now, things are far worse now as Steve Dettelbach has been confirmed as the next Director of the ATF.
Dettelbach wants to use the ATF to ATTACK gun owners and go door-to-door trying to confiscate our AR-15’s, and now he has the position and power to do it!
So, what exactly will HR3960 do if signed into law?
- Require the ATF to publish a list of every firearm they have confiscated and sell them to the American people through a public auction!
- Disperse the money from the sale of these firearms to the families of border patrol agents killed in the line of duty as a result of Operation Fast and Furious!
- Immediately repeal all ATF regulations and permanently rescind their hiring authority, shifting their regulatory functions back to the FBI!
- PERMANENTLY ABOLISH THE ATF 6 MONTHS AFTER ENACTMENT!
Like many unconstitutional agencies, there will be no reform that fixes them. Because by nature, they are unlawful! They must be abolished.
If you remember, the ATF was the agency that lawlessly watched as straw purchases were made and trafficked into the hands of Mexican Drug Cartels. Brian Terry was just one federal agent who lost his life in that lawless endeavor, along with another federal agent. However, it didn’t end there. Hundreds of Mexicans lost their lives as a result of Obama and Holder’s Operation Fast and Furious.
No one was ever held accountable or brought to justice and many of those guns remain in the hands of criminals today to possibly be used on Americans or Mexicans or God knows who else.
It’s long past time this gang of organized criminals was disbanded and that some long awaited justice was brought to them and their superiors.
Send your Congress member this PRE-WRITTEN EMAIL today, insisting that they support this bill and send a message that the ATF’s time is OVER!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media