ENTIRE Police Department Resigns in Minnesota City, Leaves Mayor ‘Blindsided’: ‘Zero Applicants’
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions – Article I, Section 8, Clause 15
Yes, the constitutional militia, not a federalized one, is the ONLY law enforcement mentioned in the Constitution besides the president. We have allowed a police force to be established that does not uphold the law and now they are being called out for it. Too many times the Thin Blue Line have either failed to uphold the law or enforced pretended law, just following their orders or the dictates of their own minds. Now, Goodhue, Minnesota has had its entire police force resign and the police chief doesn’t have a single applicant, which means the men of the city are going to have to learn to do their duty or allow illegal aliens to take the positions.
Fox News reports:
Goodhue, Minnesota, a small city in the southeastern part of the state, lost its entire police force after the chief and other members of the department handed in their resignation.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
“I think we’re all a little bit blindsided by it, but we’re resilient, and we’re going to move forward,” Goodhue Mayor Ellen Anderson Buck told Fox 9.
“I want to reiterate that we will have poli
Police Chief Josh Smith, who will continue to serve in his position until Aug. 24, told city officials that he could not find anyone to sign up to join the police force.
“This has been three weeks now, we have zero applicants, and I have zero prospects,” Smith said on July 26. “I’ve called every PD around for the youngest guys out there, getting into the game. There’s nobody getting into the game.”
If you want to keep the PD and this is something we want to continue going with, something needs to change dramatically and drastically, and it’s got to happen now.”
One Goodhue City Council member, Chris Schmit, praised the police force for maintaining law and order in the city.
“I can probably speak for everyone when I say that they provided excellent safety and security to our community. And the small town policing that they did, we want that back.”
Smith also told the Goodhue City Council that the police force was losing on recruitment numbers because of low pay and competition from larger communities.
It’s interesting how several stories have indicated that entire police departments and the town didn’t succumb to the bad guys.
- Entire Police Dept Abandons Their Posts & Quits – Town Doesn’t Devolve Into Lawlessness
- Entire Police Department Abandons Their Jobs Permanently & Town Doesn’t Descend Into Chaos
- Tennessee: Entire Police Department Eliminated After Good Cops Refuse To Enforce Quota System Against Citizens
- Tennessee: City Council Fires Entire Police Force For Refusing to Extort Citizens For Money Through Ticket Quotas
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media