Even Santa Bows to King Jesus!
Four-year-old Prestyn Barnette went to see a fictitious Santa at Dutch Square Mall in South Carolina over the weekend, but he asked for a Lionel train set, he couldn’t help but ask for a miracle, and asked a make believe Santa if he would pray with him for a sick child.
Barnette had heard about 2-month-old Knox Joseph, who is on life support in Las Vegas.
According to a Facebook post:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Little Barnette heard about baby Knox via a prayer group that his grandmother belongs to on Facebook.
He told Santa he wanted a Lionel train set and a miracle for Baby Knox, who is 2 months old and on life support in Las Vegas.
A Las Vegas family had sent out a request for prayers on Facebook at the end of November after his father found the baby boy unresponsive in his crib. Knox had stopped breathing.
His father performed CPR on his tiny body until EMS arrived at their home, and after being transported to a local hospital, Knox was transferred to a children’s hospital in Las Vegas, where he remains today.
Prestyn also attended Build-A-Bear Workshop, where he created a gift just for Baby Knox. He named his gift Miracle.
“We wanted to send him something he can hear, feel and let him know we were there,” Prestyn’s aunt Rachel said.
A GoFundMe page has also been setup in Baby Knox’s name.
According to the family, “We are praying for him to remain stable so that (bringing him) home is a possibility.”
While the family, which includes three siblings have said their goodbyes, let’s not underestimate the power of the Living God and the ruler of Heaven and Earth, King Jesus, at whose words the winds and waves obey, who just might see fit to bring healing to Baby Knox!
Won’t you support this family with your prayers and support, and show the spirit of the Christ, who gave Himself so that He might save sinners from the wrath of God?