First Elected Muslima Pennsylvania Representative Charged With Stealing Over $500,000 From Charity – Plans to Plead Guilty
You simply cannot trust the followers of Islam. You can’t! And here is just the latest example of a Muslima (Muslim woman) who asked for the public trust and has already betrayed it. Pennsylvania State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell plans to enter a guilty plea after being charged with stealing over $500,000 from a charity and perjury.
Penn Live reports:
The charges are related to actions that occurred prior to her taking office in March.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
State Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced on Wednesday charges have been filed against the West Philadelphia Democrat, including perjury, tampering with public records, theft by unlawful taking, theft by deception, and contributions of corporations. Her theft surpassed $500,000, Shapiro said at a press conference in Harrisburg Wednesday morning.
Johnson-Harrell, 53, surrendered this morning and plans to plead guilty to at least some of the charges, Shapiro said. She plans to resign effective December 13.
The charges relate to campaign finance issues and a nonprofit she ran in Philadelphia.
“I cannot become a distraction for my friends and neighbors who need so much,” she was reported to have said. “I thus will be stepping aside as representative later this month.”
Well, why didn’t you do that before you attacked a Christian woman for praying a Christian prayer, all the while knowing you were acting just like the founder of Islam in lying and stealing?
In case people forgot, this is the same woman who attacked freshman Rep. Stephanie Borowicz, R-Clinton County, who offered a prayer on the day that Johnson-Harrell was to be sworn in.
Oh, the sinister nature of a Christian offering a prayer to the Lord Jesus Christ, on whom our country was founded!
Yet, this criminal Muslim and her cohorts attacked her viciously.
- Pennsylvania Muslim Lawmaker: Prayer In Name Of Jesus Is “Islamophobic”
- Pennsylvania’s Islamic Totalitarianism: State Dems Call Christian Prayer “Bigoted” – Applaud Qur’an Reading At State House Session
- Watch The Prayer That Made Democrats & Muslims Lose Their Minds (Video)
- US Court Of Appeals Upholds Pennsylvania House Ban On Nonbelievers Giving Opening Prayer
- Pennsylvania: New Muslim Rep Movita Johnson Harrell Blames Trump, White Nationalism for Christian Prayer
I have said it before and I’ll say it again, Islam is not compatible with Christianity, Western law, Biblical law nor our Constitution. Why people are so eager to kowtow to these foreigners and their foreign demonic god and doctrine is beyond me.
“Court papers said the theft went on for years as Johnson-Harrell converted the charity’s funds into investment properties, vacations and luxury clothing. Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell personally spent more than $500,000 from Motivations Education & Consultation Associates, diverting Medicaid and Social Security disability funds,” the AP reported.
Just like Muhammad, she engaged in theft and lies for years!
Speaking of Muhammad. For the first time in US history, Muhammad made the top ten list of baby’s names in the US.
- Evidence Of Planned Islamic Takeover Of America? Muhammad Makes Top 10 List Of Baby Names In US For First Time
The SFGate reported:
Sophia still reigns as queen, but Jackson has lost his crown as king.
The parenting website BabyCenter released its annual list of 100 most popular baby names for girls and boys in the United States, and for the 10th year in a row, Sophia is at the top. Liam knocked Jackson out of the No. 1 spot that he had held onto for six years straight.
The online parenting and pregnancy destination compiled the names of babies born to some 600,000 registered U.S. users in 2019 and combined those that sound the same but have different spellings (such as Sophia and Sofia) to create a true measure of popularity. The Social Security Administration also generates a list, pulling from the names of all babies born in the U.S., but the agency treats each unique spelling as a separate name.
Almost all of last year’s top-10 darlings are still favorites this year, with a few exceptions. Revealing a rise in Arabic names, Muhammad and Aaliyah made the top 10 for the first time, replacing Mason and Layla.
Muhammad is considered the most popular name in the world, and UK news site Independent says it is “given to an estimated 150 million men and boys.”
“Muhammad’s been rising on BabyCenter top baby name lists around the world, so we knew it would soon break into the U.S. top 10,” Linda Murray, BabyCenter’s global editor in chief, said in a press statement. “Muslim families often choose Muhammad for firstborn sons to honor the prophet and bring blessings to the child. The name also has multiple spellings, and that helps a name get into the top 10.”
Is anyone getting the picture now?
This criminal Muslima was one of several Muslims elected to government in the US during 2019, and there are many more seeking office in 2020.
- How Many Muslims Have Been Elected To Government In 2019? The Numbers Might Surprise You
- Muslims Emboldened: List Of Islamists Looking To “Represent” You in 2020 (Updated)
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media